Chapter 20: Dilemma

3rd PoV:

Jäger had arrived back to Rainbow Headquarters. The team was awake and they got hopped out of the transport helicopter. Rinzler looked around, feeling the atmosphere, it was raining and he found it soothing.

"Looks like rain." He says, as he feels the droplets hitting his hand.

"Don't get too comfortable." Nathan snarked, while patting his back.

The five of them started walking back to Six's office. It was relatively empty, most of the operators were deployed in other different bases around the world.

"So, what happened at the end?" Joseph says, trying to start up a brief conversation.

"Rinzler killed Striga." Nathan replied, quickly.

"Oh, man. That's sad."

"It's even sadder when you know that she betrayed him." Nathan quietly said.

There was a melancholy vibe in the atmosphere, it felt sad from the events in the cave.

Umbra opens the door, letting everybody in first, before closing it. Keres walled forward and Six noticed, raising his head above his computer terminal.

"A success. Good work out there." Six remarked, with joy.

"What's next?" Nathan Asked.

"There is this particular instillation that caught my attention." Six replied.

"Go on."

"From further research on the hard drive, with Specialist Dokkaebi's assistance, I came across this hangar. It is deep in the woods of Minnesota."

A picture of a hangar appeared on the projection. It was inconspicuous, camouflaged by trees, bushes, and tall grass.

"What's so special about it?" Asked Nathan, again.

"The contents are pretty interesting. Titanium, tesla coils, electromagnets, all of these technological materials." Six replied, looking close at his terminal.

The team all looked at each other, confused, then back at Six.

In Knight's headquarters the five of them were at the round table, placing the briefcase on it, Knight opens it and looks at the contents.

"We're going to need Marcus, Kiera, and the Sunstone."

"Aren't they with Rainbow?" Raptor stated, raising his eyebrow, in confusion.

"And the Sunstone, Striga failed. It's in Croft Manor." Caroline added.

Knight looks directly at Kobra, who smirked.

"Soon, they won't be."

His short answer had all the others understand what to do next.

"Kobra take the Kieru Kaze, and make use of the suits, I had Marcus work on the imperfections on the suit before the whole breakout."

"Of course." He grinned.

Kobra walks out of the room, gathering his squads, and equipping the suit.

"Raptor, you're going to Croft Manor and finding that Sunstone...- No, wait. Better yet, draw Rinzler's attention. I want conflict in their ranks."

"Sure thing, Hoss."

Raptor left the room, heading to his personal gunship. It was small and quiet.

"Caroline, you are dismissed."

Caroline left the room and it was only Shane and Knight. He walks up to him, revealing his face.

"I need you to do something for me. Prepare the Knightfall Protocol." Knight murmured.