Chapter 10: Infiltrators

3rd PoV:

Rinzler kicks down the door to Six's house but when they entered, the soldiers weren't there. Six, his wife, and child hiding in their rooms. Headhunter was hit by an invisible force and the team were on the lookout.

Joseph: "What the fuck?"

Shadow focused and heard footsteps behind him. He follows them and before anyone could do anything, he grabbed a soldier by the throat and snapped it.

Nathan: "That's some mystical shit."

Rinzler had his infrared and saw multiple heat signatures in the house. He shoots them with his MP7s and another soldier punches his head. Rinzler kicks the soldier's leg out and delivered a punch to the jaw and finished him off by shooting him.

Headhunter puts on his NVGs and saw outlines of the soldiers. He quickly shoots them and more come in. Shadow grabs one and breaks his back. Rinzler shoots another, Keres held onto his stomach, Rinzler managed to stop the bleeding when Caroline stabbed Keres. He couldn't see any of the soldiers until blood splattered on his suit and Keres decapitates him.

Nathan: "These guys planned it all out."

Joseph: "Six is somewhere."

Rinzler hears noises in the room and he shoots the door knob. The team get in and saw Six with his family.

Joseph: "Come on, Six."

Six: "Headhunter, Shadow. What happened?"

Nathan: "Caroline attacked the base and Knight had his men infiltrate your house. We barley came in time.'

Six: "It seems our enemy is one step ahead. Our base is compromised, now what?"

Nathan: "We get back and we boost security. I don't think any of us have a big installation for everybody. Does your family have anywhere else to stay?"

Six: "We have a vacation home in the United States. They could stay there. It's well secured and remote."

Rinzler heard the slightest footstep behind the group and took his sword and stabbed it behind him. A soldier was impaled and Rinzler kicked him off his sword.

Nathan: "We need to move, fast. Have them go to the house. We need to go back to base."

Six went with the four, back to base, and his family would go to the Airport. They arrived back and the operators fixed the base up.

Nathan: "Six, this was a shit show. We need to search that base in Venezuela."

Six: "Go. The four of you. Find any intel and come back."

The four of them ran to the transport helicopter and Jäger was on standby, ready to take off. They load in and Keres still touches his wound.

Nathan: "If I'm correct, the US has already executed an operation against Venezuela. They're going to retaliate."

Joseph: "What I found out about the base was that it was abandoned-"

Nathan: "No shit, Sherlock. Find your first clue? I think we all knew that."

Joseph: "Hold on. So if Knight launched that rocket and is trying to take over the US government, then wouldn't Knight have that base back in operation?"

Keres thought for a moment and looked at Rinzler. He just nods and Keres looks down.

Nathan: "He's planning on conducting operations against the US, to potentially weaken them. All while secretly helping Venezuela."