- Discontinued Notice -

Hi, hello to everyone who was still reading this book.

Lmao what you doing it's 2021 already bruh- 

After taking a longggggg hiatus, I finally came back to wattpad. I was so busy with life and work before, but now I'm jobless again since we got lockdown. But eh, I'm not about to talk about my boring life. It was about this book that I haven't updates for ages, and I really think I'm going to inform you that I will be dropping this. I mean, I forgot most of the plot that happen and at one point I just came to hate how I write this story, how cringy it was and how many plot hole it has, plus all the grammar mistake you can easily spot lmao. I remember that one acc that went to correct my grammars aklsdjaksldsad 

But, I still remember the good time I have while writing this story, how I rewrite it again and again, just to make it perfect. All the time and effort I have put on here. I do enjoyed it. But looking back now, I think I want to discontinued this book, and not letting the readers wait for the next chapter anymore without any announcement. I do feels bad, there's even readers on ao3 that was asking for updates but I didn't say anything. So I will be sure to inform on ao3 as well. I might have promised to update but I'm so sorry I failed to fulfill it. 

I really appreciated the time you were reading this fanfiction and all the comments you leave behind. I'm not a big author on this platform, and so I appreciated every single vote, comment, criticism and for your endless support. Even after I went to deactivated my account for months, and came back again, there's still people who read this. 

Bungou Stray Dogs has been one of fandom that I have been in so long and all the characters feels like home to me not just fictional but I felt like I just didn't give them justice.  

I even planned to make this book like, 50+ chapters long since I got soooo many ideas before. Now it just gone, as well as the passion to write. Maybe as I grow older now, that passion to write fanfiction has faded which is sad. 

My love for Ranpo is why this book started in the first place, but then I stan Gogol and just lost interest in Ranpo... hmmm, what a hoe I am xD

Jk. I still love Ranpo as character ok. 

Anyway, it's 2021 now, I wrote this book back in 2020 and still haven't finish this story that I started due to how much I procrastinated//slapped. 

Tbh I've been listening and watched a lot of crime documentaries lately, listening to their discussion and how the crime happened. Really give me a lot of insight with different cases. Now back in 2020, I didn't make a lot of research when I write about crime since I based it on ace attorney game and on ranpo's novel/short stories and other references. But now, if I were to write one, I might be able to build an original case that I got inspired from listening to all those documentaries.

But ahhh.... maybe if I wanted to, I will come back with a new brand story instead of continuing this one since the reader's ability, if I'm not mistaken, can read through lies. This shit actually make it hard to write a story since I have to come up with a flaw that is believable. I didn't think thorough when I was writing a certain detail in this story and now it just backfire lmao.  

Anyway, I hope everyone have a good day, thank you for being with me until now. I really appreciated you guys. 

-
Mar <3