Hell

I woke up, in the bar Raya and I were in a few days earlier, chained to a chair in complete silence.

I focused, hard. I didn't care how the hell I got into this prison world, I focused on Ben and his spirit. Pullung him out.

I felt it shift, I didn't know if it worked, I hoped it did. I felt no more pull on him.

***

An hour later, the song I hated most started playing in the background.

"Ugh. The spin doctors." I groaned with a sigh. "I am officially in hell." I said, letting my head fall back.

"That's impossible, because Cades dead and hell no longer exists." Bonnie said, catching my attitude immediately.

"So you guys actually pulled it off, huh? How about you let me loose and I'll totally give you a high five." She stepped closer to me, totally unamused. "Aww, are you here to punish me? Cause that's kind of hot. Though you should've made Raya do it- Well, she'd probably torture you, now that she is awake. So you might want to let me out so I can calm her down, unless you'd like to stay here-"

"Well, I have been a bit psychic lately, and I think that she will be fine. Considering you brought Ben back."

"How the hell do you know that?"

"Psychic, Kai. Right now he is asleep in your room, perfectly fine. That's beside the point, though." She said, moving her hair over her shoulder. "Because of this, I know that your worst fear is getting sent back to a prison world. Along with someone, especially me, hurting Raya. But she'll be in enough pain when you dont come back."

"How did you make this? You need-"

"One of these?" She asked, holding up an ascendant. "Some Gemini magic? The twins, thankfully, are becoming very handy. I barely even had to help. And theres no eclipse to bail your ass out this time." She said, and started to walk away.

"Bonnie, no, please! Please!" I yelled, she stopped and turned around. "I lost a bet." I smiled. "Oh I cant believe you guys fell for it."

"Fell for what?"

"You didn't destroy Hell, Bonnie. You see, when I was giving Elena to Cade, a friend of yours made a very good bet with me, and I lost, such a tragedy." I sighed, looking down at the chains.

"What?"

"You see, thanks to you all killing Cade, Hell couldn't be in better hands." I smiled.

"What does that mean? Who is?" She asked, getting nervous.

"Think of the only person worse than Cade. Other than me, of course. The person who knows where all of your weak spots are, who will hit you there over and over again. Who will stop at nothing to make sure that you, and everyone you love, suffer. The one who wants revenge for what you did to her."

"You don't mean..."

"Oh I totally do." I chuckled. "The myth. The legend. The baddest bitch of all."

Then she disappeared.

RAYAS POV
- - - - - - - - -

I woke up in the room I shared with Kai.

"Mommy!" I heard a little one scream.

I immediately sat up to see my boy.

My little boy.

"Benjamin?" I asked, picking him up un my arms and holding him close to my body. I felt pure bliss. My body was radiating with joy.

He was older now, just by a year. Just like he would have been if he had never died.