Approval

"Are you crazy?!" He asked as the engine roared. "That is utterly stupid!"

"Is it though? Everyone else is a vampire! Plus nothing would change, I'd still be a witch, I'd still have magic, I could still help, I just wont need someone to watch over me like I cant fend for myself!"

"Because you can't fend for yourself Rae!"

"And wouldnt this fix that problem?" He looked at me and scowled loudly then looked back at the road.

"You know this would be the best choice, for everyone. And now I can be with you for eternity! Is that not what you want?"

"No, I do." He sighed heavily. "I guess I just wanted someone to stay normal."

"I am not normal. I never have been, and now with what I've stuck myself in, I never will be."

"So you want to be like me?"

"Yes. Another benefit to that is everytime there is conflict involving anything to do with blood, I'll just be hungry and I wont pass out."

"Right. That whole blood thing." I hummed in response, he pulled his hand over and laid it on my thigh. "Look, I just think you should really think about this. Imagine all the things that would change between you and everyone else, and your family."

"Itd make me more powerful against my family, and no one here cares enough to think it's a bad idea if I turn." He sighed again but with a smile.

"When do you want it?"

"Whenever your ready to give it to me." He nodded and bit his wrist, I was about to cringe at the blood that he put up to my face and made me drink, but by then it was too late.

He snapped my neck.

***

The next morning I woke up in his bed, I looked around and everything seemed different. My eyes were sensitive and my body felt drowsy, I got out of bed and stumbled down the stairs like most mornings.

Damon smiled at the sight of me and I smiled back. "I'll go get you a blood bag." He said and ran downstairs but was back to me with one in his hand within seconds. He opened it for me then handed it to me, I put it up to my nose and smelt it before I drank it.

It had no effect on me like I thought it would. I looked up at him and he smiled at me, I put the tube up to my mouth and drank.

It tasted refreshing. Like an iced water on a very hot day. When I drank the blood I could feel strength surge through my body, so much energy was captured inside of my body. And I didn't feel like I had losf my magic.

Most witches feel connected to the earth because if their magic, siphons never do becahse our magic isnt 'pure' enough, and that didnt seem to change now.

The blood bag was drained within second. I looked up at him and smiled, then proceeded to look around.

"Here, all you'll have to do is spell it."

"Damon, this is gorgeous."

"Well yeah, just a little something I found laying around the house last night." I spoke the spell and he took it out of my fingers and slipped it on for me.

"You stole it didnt you."

"Yeah." He giggled, I leand up and kissed his cheek then ran downstairs to their basement for a few more blood bags.

When I got back upstairs with a huge smile on my face, Bonnie and Kai stood there holding hands. I glared at them for a moment and Kai looked confused.