Chapter 8

"Rozaaa, you are a yeblya cock tease detka." (fucking, baby)

"And you are a fucking pussy tease." She whispered against my ear as she ground her core against my hand.

"Blyad' Roza, if we don't leave soon, we are going to destroy all the plans that I have in mind for us detka." (fuck, baby)

"What kind of plans?" She asked, as she continued to grind her clit against the heel of my hand. And with my fingers just below her entrance I was sooo tempted to pull her thong to the side and give her her very first orgasm with my fingers. But I forced myself not to, but it wasn't easy. Not even in the smallest stretch of the imagination was it easy.

"These exact types of plans." I groaned from between her breasts. Which had quickly become one of my favorite places, on her beautiful and amazing body, to rest my head.

I felt her smile against the shell of my ear.

"Ok, I'll stop... for now."

I sighed, "thank you detka, thank you so much. Now please, for what remains of my dwindling self-control and sanity, please go put some chert clothes on." (baby, damn)

"Why? Don't you like me like this?" She asked as she bit my earlobe with both her upper and lower canines.

"Draznit', you can very chert well feel just exactly how much I love you like this." I told her as I grasped her hips again and ground her down on my cock just as hard as I possibly could without hurting her in any way. (tease, damn)

"And not just with an almost naked you in my arms, but with the way that you tempt and tease me. How overtly sexual that you are being with me right now turns me on more than I have ever been before." I groaned.

"So you like me being like this?"

"Just as long as it is only ever me that sees, feels and experiences you like this then I yeblya love it detka." (fucking, baby)

"I am so glad. I was afraid that you would prefer that I be much more sedated, demure, docile and restrained in the sexual side of our lives if we were ever able to be together."

"I want you to always be yourself when you are with me Roza moya. I don't want you to ever pretend to be someone or something that you are not. I love you not some prim and proper idealized version of you." (my)

"I have never been or ever even wanted to be sexual, in any way, with anyone but you Dimitri. I have made out with a few guys in my life, but it was never going to go any farther than that, please know that."

"I do detka, of course I do. I trust you, angel moya. I am not going to lie to you and say that I have not wanted to have sex with anyone before. Because I refuse to lie to you ever again because I have already made that colossal mistake far too many times. But when it comes to you, you are the only woman that I have ever had even the smallest desire to make love to detka. That I have ever been sooo yeblya desperate to feel wrapped around my cock." (baby, my, baby, fucking)

"I am sooo glad to hear that. You have no idea how happy I feel when you say that. I know that you have fucked women before. But knowing that I am the only woman that you have ever wanted to make love to fills my heart to overflowing with my love for you."

"I wish that I had waited so that I could give you my virtue detka. I wish that sooo yeblya much." (baby, fucking)

She smiles. "Knowing that you wish that you had waited for me makes my heart burst with my love for you Dimitri. And since you have never made love to anyone before, then it is like you did wait for me."