09 [E]

AYLA

I felt his dick twitch and I knew he's about to cum and with that I decide to work a little faster.

That is until he took complete control again...He grabbed my hair and pulled his member out of my mouth before thrusting it back into my mouth without sparring me a second.

My eyes watered even more with the force he was using yet He just kept fucking my mouth until I felt hot liquid running down my throat.

He groaned in delight and pulled himself out. I swallowed all of it and swiped my tongue across my lips to get any excess.

He lifted me up, dragging me somewhere.

I was then bent me over my own vanity. He held my face down on the cold surface as I waited his next move.

He messages my ass and then I felt his hands collapse with my cheeks. I jerked forward, surprised at the sudden pain he inflicted.

He smacked me a few more times until I was 100% sure my ass cheeks were a dark shade of red. I was whimpering at this point.

" you took that so well, baby" he purred messaging my cheeks with his cold hands which helped but once he pulled his hands away, it went back to burning.

He pulled me back up by my hair until my back was pressed firmly to his front with His dick pressed against my burning cheeks.

He lifted his hands up to his face and licked the palm of his hands. He dragged it down my stomach until it reached my throbbing pussy.

He pressed his hands against me and started rubbing furiously. I threw my head back on his shoulder and moaned loudly.

" oh god, yes!" He smacked me right in there and then started to play with me once again.

I came on his hand with my legs shaking.

He responded by dragging me to my bed and pushing me down on it. My back collapsed with the cool sheets.

I ignored the pain I got on my ass at the contact and instead begged him with my eyes to fuck me already.

He climbed on top of me and we were back to our beginning position. He started playing with my shirt which I found quite strange but then he ripped it apart.

I gasped and glared at him, i loved that shirt!

He ignored me and started playing with my boobs. I didn't have a bra on because I was about to go to sleep.

He pinched my nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I could only bit my lip, getting impatient.

" please Vince!" I begged pushing my hips against his.

" please what baby, i'm not a mind reader." he asked acting clueless.

He grabbed his cock in his hands and ran himself up and down my lips, my juices coating his cock.

I groaned, " fuck me."

And those 2 words were all it took for him to ram himself into me. I screamed and gripped his arms hard.

He pounded into me like there was no tomorrow, and my grip on his arms got harder.

" faster! Oh my god yes" he listened to my begging and went even harder than before. He removed one of his hands from my wait and learned forwards to press his hand on the head board.

He got even harder when he did that. My eyes watered again and all I could see was white.

My moans were extremely loud at this point and I felt bad for the maids who worked over night but I couldn't sympathize for long.

I wrapped my legs around his ass for more support.

The bed was squeaking loudly as he moved himself into me like a caveman. His other hand kept a strong hold on my waist.

" fuck. " he moaned breathing heavily.

" I'm gonna cum yes!" I screwed my eyes shut and griped my breasts.

Not even a few seconds later I exploded around him.

It was the strongest orgasm I've ever had. He kept sloppily moving until he twitched and filled me with his cum.

I closed my eyes.

" oh we're not done" I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" wha-" Suddenly I was being flipped, with my chest pressed down onto the bed and my ass up in the air.

He pushed himself inside me again followed by a loud smack on my ass.

god He felt much deeper with this position.

I bit the pillow below me as loud whimpers left my lips.

He kept pulling me back to meet his hard thrusts and the sound of my ass smacking against him echoed around the room.

My 2nd orgasm was was getting closer and closer and I couldn't hold it back anymore when he pulled out up to his tip and slammed in again.

I came for the second time, this one stronger than the last.

He threw himself beside me on the bed as I staid in the same position, enjoying the way his juices ran down my inner thighs.

We were both out of breath and when I saw his dick grow once again, I stopped breathing.

How can a 36 year old man have so much stamina?

And For the rest of the night we went on and on like rabbits and I only fell asleep after my fourth orgasm.