011 [E]

AYLA

Vince and I finally managed to get out of bed after our small session.

He had practically destroyed my vagina to the point where I could barely walk.

And don't even get me started on those stairs. Every step I took made he hiss in pain and want to throw myself down.

That wasn't the only problem though.

Vince's spankings left a big red mark on my ass and it was burning. I couldn't even lay on my back without it hurting.

And of course- Vince was perfectly fine.

He walked normally, he sat normally, it's just not fair.

He even teased me when he saw that I was limping, I couldn't miss a glint of pride in his eyes.

ever since then he's been trying to make it up to me, starting with a shopping spree.

Never in my life have I met a man that is willingly willing to go shopping. The women usually have to beg for them to come out.

I guess Vince isn't just different from these guys in the sheets.

Today, I'm wearing a black and white romper and sandals to go with the chilly whether of today.

With all of these new things going on between us, I wondered if Vince knows me leaving in 3 days.

He hasn't given away the idea that he does and i'm skeptical about talking to him about it.

You can never know what is going through a mans head, especially a man
of such social statuses.

hopefully we'll spend as much time as possible together before we have to leave.

Though I can't help but wonder what we are. Am I just a body to him? Did he want more than just casual sex?

I had so many questions that I needed answers to and honestly, I'm terrified of the answers.

and even more terrified about asking them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just sex. I don't wanna judge but he seems like a guy who humps and dumps.

I just wished that wasn't the case with me, I think I'm falling into that mans trap and that very thought scared the hell out of me.

~•~

I sat in the passengers seat of Vince's car with him next to me driving.

We haven't said much expect for ' hello' and ' where do you wanna go shopping'.

Of course I didn't expect us to be all mushy and talkative especially after fucking him over 3 times between last night and today.

I just hoped he wasn't regretting what happened, I certainly wasn't.

In fact I'm everything but regretful- not even about the fact that my ass stings and that I'm sore between my legs...

But about the fact that I actually got to have all of him last night. Especially After I fantasized about him everyday since I'd met him.

" Ayla, I'm stopping by my office to make a quick stop and then we'll go wherever you wanna go. You can stay in the car if you want while I go inside" he broken the comfortable silence.

I nodded and turned to face the window once again. I can feel him analyzing me but I ignored it and continued to watch the buildings and people pass by in blur.

I heard him sigh and place his hand on my thigh. I jumped a little and looked down.

He was messaging the skin of my thighs and it felt so good so... right.

I bite my lip to stop the huge grin that was willing form.

" how are you doing" he asked keeping his eyes on the road but still glancing at me for a few seconds.

I shrug, " I'm fine. Besides the fact that my ass stings and that I can barely walk," I glared at his side profile.

He smirked and chuckled darkly.

It wasn't funny but since it wasn't him suffering, he chose to laugh. I was going to remove his huge hands from my thighs but his next movement caused me to freeze.

He was slowly pushing my legs apart until he had enough access. I watched his hands and he started to itch his closer to my heat.

I gulped when I felt my panties get wetter with my fluids. He slipped his hands inside a little open area around my crotch.

That sneaky bastard.

I wanted to remove his hands but it was too late when his hands pressed into my clit.

I moaned and pushed my hips into his hands. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction but the pleasure was too strong.

He moved my panties aside and slowly put a finger inside of me. I gasped and disappointedly spread my legs even more.

He then added another finger, and then another one until he had like 4 fingers inside of me.

My mouth was left hung open as low moans started to pile out of my mouth.

" oh!" I whimpered when he hit my precious G- spot. I swear I even saw his eyes darken, even while he was facing forward.

He kept hitting all the right places over and over again, taking advantage of the fact that I was completely vulnerable.

Vince- 3

Me- 1

No matter how much I tried, he always won.

I really need to step up my game

I thought but that quickly flew out of my mind when he started to pump in and out of me at a more rapid pace.

I closed my eyes and out my head against the wall of the car while hands gripped the sides of the car seat, no doubt destroying the precious leather material.

I felt my climax nearing and breath hitched when he hit the spot that had me finally cumming.

It wasn't until I looked down that I realized I didn't just cum, I squirted all over his car.

My eyes widened but beside me, Vince looked nothing but proud as he removed his magical hand from me.

I sheepishly looked up at him, slightly embarrassed that that just happened.

" don't be embarrassed, Be proud" he winked at me but I just sunk down in the seat, with my cheeks burning bright red and a pout.