What was it? Who was it?

Sooooo. I'm back. I'm alive if I must say so myself. Let's just say I've been busy for the past 7 months. Traveling actually. A lot. For a while I was lost as to how I should end my story. I lost all kinds of inspiration. Sad and mysterious? Or another plot twist. I had no idea! I listened to what you guys had to say, and yes I write for myself, but your input is just as important than any feeling or idea I have. I'm going to end my story, but you might be surprised on the ideas I had and yet very delighted. Good luck reading and I really hope you enjoy.

Ivory's POV

I start to gain feeling all over my body. Like I had been sleeping for eternity. I then hear a voice.

"You had finally noticed me that day. But when I found out you hated me, I changed. I dated all of those girls, I turned bad, only to get your attention. But I don't regret that. If I hadn't done all of that, I wouldn't have actually talked to you. You're the most amazing person I have ever met. I can't believe this happened to you. I wish it was me. I deserved this, not you. I don't know what I would do without you. Please come back."

I then felt a splash against my hand. Who is that? What in the world? Have I lived through this before? I try to remember this realistic dream I supposedly had, but I can't. It's like Deja vu. Every motion, every breathe, every word, has been done before. I squeeze that hand, with all of the strength I had.

Doctors and nurses begin to rush hectically all around me. I heard multiple beeping and murmurings.

"Ivory? Ivory are you with us?" Asked the doctor.

"Doctor Nelson?" I ask, confused, looking around the room to identify my surroundings.

"Where am I? What happened?" I ask, feeling light headed.

"You're in Redville Hospital. You fell into a coma." Said the doctor.

"How did I fall into a coma?" I ask, intrigued.

"You fell and hit your head." Said the doctor. I wasn't surprised. As pathetic as it sounds, I was pretty weak from the leukemia.

Wait a minute... I've had this conversation before...

"Where's Trace?" I ask

"Ah... no memory loss, which means minimal brain damage." He says. "He'll be here in a second. We're going to take a few tests. We'll be back." Said the doctor.

I then quickly lift my hand to my neck, feeling the heart shaped diamond necklace that I dreamed. I look next to me seeing beautiful, fresh, red roses with a card attached.

I told you I wouldn't leave. I promised things wouldn't be different. You'll get through this, I know it. When you wake up, which you will, I promise things will be better. I love you Ivory. Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart.

Love, Trace

My eyes swell up with tears. Oh God I miss Trace. But most importantly, I remember not remembering anything. I remember being buried alive. My body cold, no air to breathe, like my body was dead, but my soul was alive, trying to escape. It all started to come back to me. I can't help but cry hysterically. Something gave me a second chance. It's like I was stuck in a dream. Something woke me up. Something let me see what my future could have been. What was it? Who was it?

Moments later the doctor comes in with some familiar faces.

"We've missed you so much. Thank goodness you're awake." Says Jess. I smile. "It's so nice to see you guys. How long have I been gone for?" I ask.

"Three months. Ivory I was lost for a while. I didn't know what I would do without my baby sister. I love you so much." She then gives me this soft long hug, slightly crying. I close my eyes feeling warm and grateful to have her in my arms once again.

"It's us against the world," I say as I embrace my sister.

"Oh dear." My mom begins to start crying. "I didn't know what I would do if I lost my baby girl. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'll be a better mother, I promise." I smile, tearing up. "Thanks mom, but you're already a great mother. I'm here now and everything will be okay." I say as I squeeze her hand with reassurance. "Oh god," she laughs, "I should be saying that to you!" We all laugh.

My dad then nears me and softly kisses my forehead, "You're a fighter baby girl. I don't know who would survive going through the amount of pain you went through. But you really pulled through. I am so proud of you. Ivory, we will always love you. We will always be here for you even when you don't want us to. We're your family and you mean everything to us. Both of you girls. We will never let distance come between us again." I can see the tears starting to form.

"Oh no, don't cry dad. It's okay. Thank you all for being here for me and supporting me every step of the way, even when there was no hope. I couldn't ask for any better. I love you guys and I don't know what I would do without you." I smile at everyone and am so grateful for such a wonderful family.

Trace then walks in. "Baby. You're awake." He says gratefully, coming to the side and holding my hand.

"I am." I say placing my hand on his face admiring his beautiful green eyes and handsome face. I can feel his love and compassion. "You never left my side, did you?"

"I would never sweetheart. I promised that-"

"You wouldn't leave? Things wouldn't be different? I'll get through his? And when I wake up, things will be better?" I say holding his hand tighter falling so deep in love it's unreal.

He starts to tear up, "I love you so much baby. I don't know what I would do without you."

"I know," I say, cradling his head, admiring the love that this perfect boy has for me. "I love you Trace. You're my everything."

That dream, that deja vu moment. Like time traveling to the future, and seeing how much of a disaster my life could have been without my family. I don't know what it was that let me see my future, but I'm grateful. I'm surrounded by the people that matter the most to me and stuck by my side through thick and thin. Who NEVER gave up on me. I will never let them go.

I plan on moving forward with the people I love, and the love of my life. I won't let people get in the way of this life I realized is so valuable. So priceless. I'm going to make the most of my life. And NOTHING will get in my way.

There you go guys. The end! Waited too long huh? I'm sorry guys. I hope you enjoyed my book and trust me. Love you guys! Thanks for sticking with me through my way too long absence. Yuck. Neverrr again. Enjoyy fellow Jensonators!