Amusement Park Day!

"Wake up." Says a loud, obnoxious, deep voice. It was then that I realized that, that voice belonged to Trace.

I groan and refuse to wake up. I was so comfortable in my warm sheets and soft pillow. I definitely wasn't getting up without a fight.

"Get up or I'll pour water on you." He says.

"You wouldn't dare." I barely mumble out. Before I can say anything else, I feel a freezing substance being poured all over my body. Slowly soaking through my clothes. 

I  quickly get up and shoot daggers at him. I'm not a morning person, nor will I ever be. So when you mess with my sleep, you're not in my good books.

"You could have just asked nicely." I yell, rubbing my drowsy eyes, pulling the sheets off my bed. Rushing them to the dryer.

"I told you I would. Don't doubt me." Trace argues back.

"Whatever." I say, not up for an argument. "I'm going to get dressed so can I have some privacy please?" I ask.

Wow. I was asking Trace Lucas for privacy. Weird how fast things can change huh?

As I go in the shower, I remember all of the basics that Jess taught me about washing my hair and how to maintain my perfect waves. It's going to take a lot of getting used to this new look.

"JESS!" I call for her. "Yes?" She responds. "Can you come up for a minute?" I ask.

Jess then enters my room and shuts the door behind her, seeing that I'm only wrapped in a towel.

"Can you help pick out my outfit? No one knows this stuff better than you do." I say, trying to persuade her.

A large grin appears on her face, "I thought you'd never ask." She places a hand on her heart dramatically.

Jess picks out a stunning outfit. Pink high waisted shorts, a floral, white, laced tank that is short in the front, and long in the back. She then hands me my white flats. Then, she tops it off with my best friend necklace I had received from Hanna on my birthday and diamond stud earrings.

Jess then takes the privilege of doing my make up. She places mascara, and pink eye liner to make my blue eyes pop out. She then gave me dark pink lipstick on my lips. She didn't want to over due the makeup because it's an amusement park not a costume party.

"Done!" She says smiling.

I turned to look in the mirror, and once again, I'm impressed. "You're amazing Jess, thanks." I say smiling at her.

I then fix myself in the mirror and look for all of the supplies I might need to bring. I grab my phone, wallet, chap stick, perfume, and pepper spray. Hey, you never know what might happen.

"Ivory, it's time to go!" Yells Trace.

"I'm coming don't rush me!" I yell.

As I'm making my way downstairs, I purposely take a long time to descend each step.  I notice Trace. He was wearing a black shirt, which made his muscles more noticeable, and tan shorts. His hair was falling messily down his forehead, which gave him more of a bad boy look. His green eyes, lighter than ever. Eyes that light up a room. He looked great.

"Boo!" I scare him, as he is turned around, waiting for me. He didn't even budge.

"Finally," He states. As he turns around, he stops. Looking at me, capturing every single feature. "You look amazing. Wow." He states.

"I know," I say grinning, trying to get out of that awkward moment.

"Whatever Jenson, we need to hurry if we want to make it on time!" He says enthusiastically.