You don't remember... us?

New chapter :)

Ivory's POV

I felt a tear splash across my hand. I was confused. I felt suffocated. I couldn't move. I was slowly drifting away, but something magical kept bringing me back. Wanting me to wake up. My ears finally started working, and I was aware of my surroundings. Doctors and nurses were all around me, panicking. I then fluttered my eyes open, and they all stopped.

"Ivory? Ivory are you with us?" Asked the doctor.

"Where am I? What happened?" I ask, feeling light headed.

"You're in Redville Hospital. You fell into a coma." Said the doctor.

"How did I fall into a coma?" I ask, intrigued.

"You fell and hit your head." Said the doctor. Are you kidding me? I fell and hit my head. Wow, I must have been remarkably weak.

"Do you remember anything?" Asked the doctor.

"No. Sorry." I say. He gave a nurse a very worried look, whispered something in her ear, wrote something down on a paper, and sent her rushing out of the room.

"We're going to take a few tests. We'll be back." Said the doctor. I take a look around the room and see beautiful roses on the table. Fresh red roses. Wondering who they're from I try to get up, seeing a card on the bouquet. As I lift my head, I feel very dizzy so I just lay back down, feeling something shift around my neck. I gently place my fingers on my neck and feel a chain. I slowly take the necklace off and examine it. It's a beautiful, diamond heart. Funny. I don't remember Kyle giving me anything?

Moments later, the doctor comes in along with a few people. They seemed excited and happy to see me, but I was scared. I had no idea who any of these people were.

"We've missed you so much. Thank goodness you're awake." Says the stranger.

"Thanks. Who are you?" I ask. Her face changed from joyful and upbeat, to sad and angry.

"It's me. It's Jess." She says, smiling.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are." I say. She looks at the doctor in confusion.

"She has memory loss. It's not permanent, but we're not sure how long it will last." Said the doctor.

"How do you know it's not permanent if you're not sure how long it'll last." Says the older man, fuming with anger.

"We took some tests. She's just recovering from her brain damage." Said the doctor.

"So you don't remember anything...or anyone?" Asked Jess.

"No. The only person I remember is my boyfriend Kyle." I say. "He's the last person I remember seeing before I blacked out." I say. His image in my mind had some sort of connection to our past. I'm not sure what it is, but I only remember Kyle.

"When will I be able to go home? Where's my family? Maybe I'll remember when I see them." I say.

"We are your family. I'm Jess, your older sister. They're your parents." Says Jess. I take a minute to process this. They're my family? How can I not remember?

"W-who is this necklace from, and those flowers?" I ask, pointing to the red roses.

"Well. My guess is from Trace." Says Jess. "Who's Trace?" I ask. They all look at me with sorrow, and avoid answering my question. Why won't they answer my question? Just then a boy, with black hair and green eyes comes rushing in. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was gorgeous. His eyes were so mesmerizing, so magical, so... perfect. I couldn't stop staring.