PRE DEBUT

All the members were practicing hard for their upcoming debut.
They were doing photoshoots, video blogs etc. Except taehyung.
He soon get to know that he was a hidden member. He was not included in any sort of activities.
He was hurt but he didn't show anything to any member. He doesn't smile much or have fun but seemed like nobody noticed him.

Jk noticed everything. He noticed how less taehyung smile or have fun. He knew he was hurt.

When they were having dinner that day everyone was talking except taehyung . He was just eating quietly. Jk was just looking at him to see every movement of his mouth. Everyone also noticed his mood but no one said anything.

Later that night when jk retured to their room to sleep, he noticed that everyone was asleep except taehyung. He was looking at the ceiling and thinking about something. Then, the tear streamed down from his face.

Jk didn't know what to do? They never talked before except few times when tae teased him. Should he approach him? Jk hesitated but still went to tae side.

"Taehyung hyung , can i sleep with you? Jimin hyung slept on my bed." He knows taehyung need somebody.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded. He moved aside to gave space for jk to sleep.
Jk laid down and turned face to face to tae.

"Taehyung hyung , why are you sad?" He whispered as others were sleeping.
Taehyung looked at him and replied " Why you thought i am sad? I am not jungkookie"

Jk liked his nickname for some strange reason and he started to blush.

"I know you are sad bcz everyone is busy with the debut but you are a hidden member. You feel neglected. Right?"

Taehyung just smiled a little and said, " aren't you one know it all kid ? I thought you were shy types and now you are talking to me, why?"

Jk blushed again. He didn't want taehyung to know about his feelings towards him.
"I was worried. I thought you needed someone to share."

Taehyung hold jk waist at which jk startled. His heart was beating very fast . He was red faced from blushing.
" Thank you jungkookie." Taehyung said and joined their heads and started snoring softly.

Jk was looking at him without blink. He has a hard on from taehyung touch on his waist. He couldn't think straight and try to remove his hand. He was succeeded and turned to his side. But then tae pulled him closer like he was his pillow. He was nervous but he was feeling good in tae's arms. He slept too with tae's arms around him.

Next morning

"Taehyung!! Jungkook!! Wake up you both !! We have practice in an hour!! " Jhope started screaming to wake two sleeping beauties.

Both tae and jk were cuddled up and sleeping soundly. When jhope screamed , jk woke up with something poking at his back side and when he turned around he saw taehyung face with eyes closed . He was still sleeping. Jk was so close to tae's face that he couldn't take off his eyes from him.
Jhope screamed again to woke them up. Jk saw what was poking him and he noticed that taehyung had morning boner. And it was huge bulk even at age of 16.
Jk himself had a boner and shifted uncomfortably.
He removed tae hand and ran towards their dorm's bathroom.
He badly wanted to release something but he doesn't know what and how. He took shower which helped him a little and he got ready.
Tae woke up by then and he was waiting to enter in bathroom, when jk went out. He smiled on jk and said " good morning jungkookie" and went to bathroom.

After that day tae and jk both slept together everyday. Tae told him about his habit of hugging something to sleep and jk was the only one who never minded to sleep with tae and be his pillow. Jk even liked to sleep with tae.

They spend most of their time together and playing .

Jimin also played with them. But jk didn't like when tae play with anyone else and fought everyone who played with them.

Hyung line scold jk constantly and started worrying about jk and tae.
They could feel something was different in their friendship.
They worried what if its more like love than just friendship.
But they never stopped them bcz they loved them equally. And didn't want to hurt them.

But who would have thought , what they will become to each other in future? How it will affect their group inside out?