NEXT LEVEL

Taekook's relationship was known to all the members. They were clinger now. They even sometimes made escapes from practice or vocal lessons to spend time together. Since they had no separate rooms in dorm. They didn't take their relationship more than kiss. Their sexual tension noticed by everyone but no one commented.

Bang PD decided to shift BTS in their new dorm with that he also decided to take them on a trip show ( bon voyage ) as well he got a offer for taehyung to play a role in historical drama called hwarang.

When he told BTS about this, they were beyond happy. They had to share rooms but some of them could have separate rooms. As well the idea of trip made them excited as they never went anywhere as trip. Tae was most excited as he accepted the role for the drama but he had to shoot during days of trip and needed to rejoin later.

Day BTS shifted

Everyone shifted to their respective rooms. RM got separated room. Taekook, jihope and yoonjin were roomates. They had their dinner as it got late because of all the shifting. Tae has been teasing jk throughout all day. He has been touching him while coming and going or say something erotic in his ear. Jk had hard on almost half a day. It was painful but when tae saw him getting hard because of him , he felt proud on himself as well as felt himself getting hard time to time too.

After dinner, Jk was washing their clothes. When someone wrapped their arms around him. Jk knew it was tae. He started kissing jk from his nape to ear. Jk unconsciously tilt his head to give more access to tae. Jk's breathing started to rise. When tae sucked under his ear, he let out a moan. Instantly jk kept hand on his mouth while tae was sucking same spot again and again. He started to grind himself on tae unintentionally. Tae ' s started breathing fast as well. When he was about to turn jk to kiss him.

Jimin entered with loud 'ohh my eyesss'. Both of them pulled away. Jk was getting red like tomato due to embarrassment. He started taking out washed clothes quickly.
Tae was adjusting his hard on to face his sweet soulmate whom he wanted to kill at that moment.

Tae: Could you be any more loud?
Jimin : Yup , i can but if you are talking about being loud. Jk's moans could be heard clearly from my room.
Tae : If u could hear, why you decided to interrupt us ?
Jimin : Haww!! You hurt me tae. Anyways i came here to tell you have fun and tae don't break his ass. We have practice tomorrow. See yahh!!

Jimin left before getting response while laughing out loud. Jk groaned on his words. Tae noticed him still shoving and taking out clothes to keep himself busy.

Tae went near him and whispered in his ear, " I am waiting for your ass in our room. Be hurry. Or i' ll come back here and this time whole house could hear you not just jimin."

Jk saw him wide eyes. Tae's eyes were full of something jk never saw before. He was scared but more excited. He just nodded on which tae left for their room.

*SMUT*

Jk's heart was in his mouth when he was standing outside of their room. He wanted to go in to discover new phase of their relationship. But he was scared too. Will it hurt? Will it be good? Does he could do good in that area? Million questions were coming in his mind.

He decide to leave and sleep that night on their sofa , just then taehyung words repeated in his mind. He knew taehyung and he knew he always said what he could do. Jk nervously entered their room. The room was totally dark. He thought tae slept and switched off lights. Jk turned to close and lock gate when he turned around tae caged him at door. He couldn't see him only his body structure. He was about to speak when tae shut his mouth with his .

Tae started to kiss him like never before. It was full of passion and wildness. They pulled a little away to take some breath. Tae moved to his neck sucking and kissing . He took jk's ears and sucked his earlobe. Jk was moaning with every touch. He was hard with just kissing and sucking. All questions and worries of before were no where to be found. He pushed tae a little away but tae had another plan he pulled jk close to hold his hard on in his hand through shorts. Tae was rubbing jk slowly at first. Jk closed his eyes from tae's touch on his dick. He always imagined tae while jerking himself off. Now it was getting true.