AWARENESS OF LOVE

Bts had their debut and working further on their album. Everyone was busy in making music, dance practice and vocal lessons. Their first album didn't succeed that much but they were hopeful for more in future.

On other side, jk and tae was getting more closer day by day. Both spend time playing, but now they start sleeping together in their practice room and sometime they even sit on each other laps. Every member does those things but with jk and tae it was different. They basically slept and sat like couples. Sometimes they even kissed each other unknowingly while sleeping.
Tae kissed jk all the time and jk returned them too.

Members were worried about them being noticed by Bang PD. How he would react to them? Would he be pissed? Such questions were flooding in everyone's mind.

One day

BTS were doing their dance practice for their upcoming stage performance. Everyone was exhausted that they all slept in practice room. Jk was away for some  of his business when he returned everyone was sleeping. He went to tae and slept on his hand. While they were sleeping tae turned towards jk and kissed his nose. Jk returned it as well.

Just at that time bang pd entered their room and saw them. He was pissed.

Bang PD: Taehyung!! Jungkook!! What are you guys doing??

Everyone got startled by his shouting. Tae and jk stand straight with wide eyes. All the other members also started to panic. They didn't know what bang pd saw. But they were sure it was something related to tae and kook which means big problem.

RM: Sir! What happen??

Rm was looking between bang pd and taekook , back and forth. Bang pd was so pissed. The steam was coming out of his nose ( felt like that to rm) . He was worried about them as well as the group.

Bang pd: Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook, please explain why you both were kissing each other ?? Answer!!

Taehyung : bcz i like to kiss him. It feels good.
Tae said innocently. Everyone was shocked but stayed quite.

Bang pd was shocked too. He cleared his throat and asked rm to come to his office.

Bang pd' s office

Bang pd : RM please explain to me what is going on with taehyung and jungkook?
RM : ....
Bang pd : Kim namjoon,  speak please!! What is going on!!

Rm got nervous. How should he explain ? Would bang pd understand? He need to try and explain. Bang pd is reasonable person. He should trust him.

RM: Sir , both taehyung and jk has feelings for each other. They both sleep together , eat together , even get jealous for each other. But they are unknown to their feelings for each other that way. They love each other but doesn't know that yet. There are chances maybe they are gay.
Bang pd : You know namjoon if it goes out what will happen? Your career will be ruin before it starts. Everyone in korea will see you guys with detest and hatred. Are you guys ready to deal with that? If not , keep them away from now on. Focus on your careers. I don't want today's scene anymore. Am i clear ?
Rm hesitated but still nodded. He was thinking about whole group and their career.

He went back to their practice room. Told other members everything except taekook. They were scared. Jimin was against bang pd's decision. He wanted them to be together and realised their feelings for each other. Jin, and jhope too wanted that. Only rm and suga was not deciding. They want career more.

Rm told taekook about bang pd's decision. And asked them to stay away from each other. They both agreed for sake of team.

Few days later

Both tae and jk didn't talk to each other now. They stayed away most of time. Both missed each other. Jk stopped eating and cried to sleep every day.

Both wanted each other's company. They eat together but didn't look at each other. One day tae was in bedroom and jk entered at same time no other member was present in doom. Jk noticed tae. He wanted to badly hug him and kiss him. He loves tae . He knew that from before but now it was getting impossible to stop. He backed hug tae . Tae frozed but relaxed instantly like he knew it was jk before even looking. But tae remember about rm.

Tae: jk stop it. We can't do this anymore. Stay away from me. You'll ruin everything.

Then he went out, leaving jk in tears. Tae was in tears too. Jimin was just outside of door when he saw tae crying. He hugged him and took him somewhere to distract.

They went to department store to buy ice cream. Then jimin started to talk tae about what happened.
Tae told everything to jimin. He told him how much he missed jungkook. How much he wanted him. Jimin was listening quietly. But he suddenly asked tae
" Tae are you in love with jk? Like romantically?"
Tae thinked about it but denied it. He didn't want anyone to know that not even jimin. Jimin being his soulmate knew the truth. But still didn't say anything to tae. Then they played and went back home.

Jk was standing there with his lugguage and bags. Rm was talking to him and convincing him not to go. As soon as tae entered, jk went out without saying bye to anybody. Rm called bang pd instantly and told him about jk's departure.

When tae asked him what happened? He was told that jk was leaving big hit and bts and going back to his home.

Tae was hurt. He never wanted jk to leave. He ran to bathroom and locked it. It felt like his whole world was getting small. He was beyond hurt. Like he missed something very important. He knew he love jk beyond friends.

Rm told everyone that bang pd asked jin to bring jk home and he allowed taekook friendship for sake of jk. Jin went to jk and stopped him. Took him back and told jk about over riden of decision by bang pd.

When they went home. Jk entered and saw jimin crying outside bathroom while tae's sobbing could be heard from inside. He banged the door and tae opened from hearing jk's voice. When he saw jk he hugged him and kissed him in front of everyone.

Jk got shy but kissed back too. They both missed each other. Rm told them bang pd wanted to meet both of them tomorrow. They were nervous but decide to fight for their friendship which is basically love. But neither confessed yet.

At that night they went to sleep together and hugged and kissed till they slept peacefully with their future ahead.