THE AWARD SHOW

"ahhhh..aahh..taehyunggg..fuckkk", jk screamed loud as he came on taehyung 's dick.

" I am not done yet baby" and he flipped jk fucked him till he can't feel anything but the warmth of his boyfriend.

Jk came again and both end up sleeping. It's been a year since their huge fight.

They have a award show in the evening and instead of sleeping they are fucking since 4'o clock in the morning.

All the members are used to all these by now. It doesn't bother their sleep anymore because they have their own apartment now. No one knows this except BTS and bang pd nim.

** Ring **

Tae's phone was ringing. It was jhope. Tae groaned and pick it up. He went to their balcony .

Tae: what is it hobi hyung?

Jhope : practice is in two hour. Be there.

Tae : what?? But we didn't even get a bit of sleep.

Jhope : not my problem. Should have think about that before fucking whole night. Be there okay? Bye.

Jhope hung up .

Tae prayed to god for more energy and went to kitchen to make coffee for his baby.

Tae : he is gonna be so cranky. I can tell.

He sighed and made very strong coffee for jk. And went to wake him up .

Tae : baby get up. We have practice in two hours.

Jk was sleeping like dead body. Tae sighed again.

Tae : Jeon jungkoook!!!!!!

Jk bolted up and looked here and there with wide eyes.

Jk : what what what? Tae are you okay right? What happened?

Tae felt guilty. Jk looks exhausted.

Tae : practice . In two hour. Coffee is here.

Jk sighed and made grabby hands for coffee.

** After few hours **

Tae: I knew it. He was gonna be so cranky.

Jk is not talking to anyone. He keep practicing and sleeping between breaks. Everyone was worried because of what happened last time when jk overworked himself.

( As an army we all know the concert incident when jk fainted due to exhaustion)

Jimin : jungkook , don't overwork.

Jk looked at him and said " aren't i am doing it since last night? Did anyone care? "

And start practicing again.

Jimin sighed and looked at tae with 'You handle this' look.

Tae sighed . He lost the count of how many times he sighed today. He went to jungkook and dragged him outside but as they approached the door. Pd nim entered. Both jk and tae sighed now .

They all had some talk about awards. As soon as nim left , tae again tried to talk jk but the dressers and everyone came to dress them up.

Like this 3 hours went by. Finally jk was sitting alone in the corner when tae went to him he was half sleeping from exhaustion. When manager went to wake him up tae stopped him. He carried jk to their car . Put him inside slowly. Went to nearby cafe with mask and all and buy lots of coffee for jk. Then he massaged his head to the whole way to their destination.

Jin and everyone was looking at all of it with proud smiles.

" My babies grow up now. " Jin said to rm.
" Yeah, thank God. Saved all of us." Rm said.
Jin smiled grew bigger.

As they reached there. Tae woke up jk and handed him the coffee. Jk took it and drank it without saying anything. Then tae offered his favourite banana milk. Jk took it without saying anything again.

Tae felt weird so he asked " is everything okay baby?" Jk just nodded again.

Tae is feeling more weird.

He grabbed jk's thighs and pull him on his lap. Jk squealed and looked at tae with wide eyes.

Jk : tae let me go. What are doing? We are out any minute .

Tae : do we want to hurt each other and everyone else again? No right. Communicate. What happened?

Jk shaked his head. Tae sighed.

Tae: fine I'll take you out like this then. Let everyone see my big baby sulking.

Jk : i am not sulking.

Tae : then?

Jk : i am just..i am just sorry for my behaviour. You are looking after me since morning and you didn't even sleep at all and i am complaining without thinking about you. So i am sorry hyung.

Tae smiled on his cute baby. He can't resist anymore so he kissed jk without caring about everyone 's eyes which softened from their love.

After their make out they went out and did their performance. Won awards . The usual.

But through all of that, jk noticed tae's condition. How he was trying his best to feel relax but couldn't. So when jk sat behind tae. He indicate him to lay down. And when tae did. Both feel home. Tae instantly felt so relax.

He whispered " i love you my kookie"
Jk replied with " i do too".

And both enjoyed the show and comfort in each other's arms.