DEBUT

All seven members were ready for their debut. Its 13 june 2013. Their first stage performance. Everyone was nervous especially tae. He was gonna finally reveal as seventh member today. He was shaking his leg unconsciously. When jk put his hand on tae's thigh.

Tae looked at jk and calmed down instantly. Jk has that effect on tae but he never confessed this to anyone. One look at jk and everything seemed perfect to tae.

Jk and tae were really closed now. They sleep together, eat together, play together and sometimes even bath together when they were late for practice. They talked late nights. They both are very similar. They like similar things. Jk was shy at first but now he talked to taehyung comfortably. He talked to him about anything.

Both are each others safe place. Jk smiled at tae and said " relax taehyungie hyung , everyone gonna love you ." Tae knew jk understand him. Tae was nervous bcz he thought everyone gonna hate him bcz he is different. Everyone except jk called him 'weird'. But jk said he find him cute and adorable.

He smiled and nodded. Makeup artist and designer asked them to get ready. Tae got ready as well as jk. When tae came back to others everyone seemed shocked to see him. He looked handsome.

Jk couldn't remove his eyes. He was hard bcz tae was looking so eatble. Jimin shaked jk which got him back in reality.

" I know you like what you see but focus on performance now", jimin knew about jk feeling towards tae. He knew tae feelings as well , both of them are best friend now. But he can't say anything to either bcz it was their call but he still teased them time to time. It was fun.

Jk just hummed and went to bathroom. He now know what to release and how as all the hyungs watch porn. Sometimes jk watched with them too. They were all curious about sexual stuffs.

Jk saw one porn where guy moved his dick up and down and white liquid came out. When he watched this he felt himself geting hard so he tried too and he felt so relaxed. After that whenever he got hard because of taehyung he went to bathroom to release himself.

Jk removed his pants and took his dick in his hand. He jerked it up and down slowly first but then he closed his eyes and start imagining taehyung, the way he was looking 2 minutes ago. He started pumping harder and faster. He was so close just then tae knocked his door and called him "jungkookie are you coming?"
And jk did. He moaned loudly and came in his hands.

"Jungkookie are you ok? Why are you moaning? Are you hurt?" Tae was worried.
Jk realised he came loudly while tae was outside . He zipped his pants back , washed his hand and went out.

" I am fine hyung, come on , we have stage to burn" jk took tae hand and both went to back stage.

All the members talked along and went to stage and gave their first performance.

Everyone was happy and jk was crying out of happiness. Tae hugged him and jimin hugged both of them then everyone came along and hugged together.

They made their debut. They all went to change, jk was roaming shirtless to find his clothes. Tae came outside after change and saw jk . He was angry for some unknown reason. He was thinking about jk moaning and was getting hard too. Jk saw tae and smiled. Tae didn't smile back and turned to go back. Jk was shocked bcz tae never did like this before. Tears started to form in his eyes. What just happen? He changed and went to tae to talk but tae was sleeping.
He went close to him and kissed his head. He was worried about tae's reaction. But he turned around to go to his bed where usually jimin sleep.

Tae hold his hand as soon as he turned. "Sleep here jk" tae said in hard voice. Jk quickly turned around with big eyes. Tae never called him jk.

"Did i do something hyung? You never called me jk before. Are you angry on something?" Tae pushed jk towards himself and jk fall on top of tae and he rolled them and now jk was beneath tae.

"Why were you shirtless ? I didn't like it. " Tae said angryly .
"Hyung i couldn't find my clothes. I am sorry. Please don't be angry with me." Jk started crying. Seeing jk crying tae got softened. He got off jk and cuddle him to sleep.
"Good night jungkookie, don't cry. I am sorry . I don't know what happened to me."
"It's okay hyung. I understand."
Tae kissed jk's cheeks and slept together.

All the hyungs were back too. They were listening their conversation quietly.

Jimin: its getting serious hyung.
RM : How will they understand each other feelings?
Suga : it will affect our group alot.
Jin : Give them time. Let them understand themselves.
Jhope : lets just sleep we have practice tomorrow.

And everyone slept without knowing consequences of these feelings.