GRAMMY

" We are going to Grammy's " Rm run around telling everyone the news. It's like a dream come true. Grammy is a huge thing for every artist. They all were excited. It's their first time there.

** On the Grammy day **

Tae was a nervous wreck. Grammy is a huge thing. He prepared his speech. It was in english. Tough language. He inhaled and exhaled as they were waiting to get out of his van.

Reporters were going crazy outside to catch any glimpse they can of the celebrities. Tae looked at jk who was also bouncing his leg. ' He is nervous too.'  Tae thought. Tae wanted to sit beside him. But due to cameras he couldn't. Sometimes things like these made it harder for them. Why can't they love each other without caring about others ? Tae kept thinking same line over and over in moments like this.

As if jk can feel tae's discomfort. He looked at him and did the heart sign. Tae smiled and did the same. They have perfected their own language. They both don't need to move their mouth to talk to each other. One look,  one sign , one action. Can tell the other what other was saying. Tae saw videos online of others analysing their moves. Sometimes even he got shocked how much army notice. But what he felt grateful how much they even support them. He really want to tell army about them. But jk was not ready yet neither he. They both are too scare for them and for others they love. They gonna hurt all they build all this time.

As soon as tae got out of the van he whispered lightly to jk to stay beside him. So jk did just that. Whole time jk stand beside him. No matter what. Tae even smiled when he realised that they were twinning today. Like couples do in Korea.

RM and other member also noticed the change in positions but they didn't mind. Taekook realised what great family they have. They support them in everything without caring about prejudices.

Grammy went great and as soon as taekook came back from there. Their phones start ringing. It was pd nim. Everyone sighed. They all know what they did.

RM picked the call and put it on the speaker. As soon as he said hello. Pd nim start yelling on the reckless stunt taekook pulled in the event. Both taekook curled up as ball to hear it. Jin had enough when he saw tears in their eyes.

Jin :- that's enough pd nim. Stop making them feel wrong about something they did nothing wrong of. What does it matter if they stand together the whole event. It's not like they were making out in public or something. We are as aware of it as you are. But open your mind for fuck sake. It's stupid what you and co. Is doing to them. Jimin and yoongi are couple too. It's nothing wrong if they show it. It's their life . Stop controlling everything.

Everyone stayed silent after jin's outburst. The guy can be funny and childish as 5 years old but when he shout you should remain quite for your own safety. He is scary as fuck then. Even pd nim stayed silent.

Pd nim :- just be careful. And he hung up.

Jin sat on the couch and took some deep breaths. He looked at taekook and smiled at them.

Jin :- You did nothing wrong okay?

Taekook nodded and smiled as well. They love their hyung and after that they had live and eat and had fun like nothing happened before. Next morning pd nim messaged taekook and asked them to forgive him for his stupid behaviour. And after that taekook was given some liberties as well. To go out but not to post . To go on a date but not on their name in the reservation list etc.etc. but it was better than before.

But thing taekook understood from this event. They have a long way to go when people accept them together and They promised each other that they gonna make it there not matter what.