I STILL WANT YOU

Tae slept on the floor last night. When he woke up, he has cover on him. He smiled and thought , ' it must be jungkookie '.

He stood up and looked in the room behind him. Door was opened. He felt excited bcz that means jk forgave him. But when he enter in the room their was no one. Jk's bed was made up and there was faint smell of his cologne means he wasn't here for a while.

Taehyung thought jk must be with other hyungs , maybe having breakfast. He went in the kitchen . All the hyungs were there , half sleepy.

They really ruined their sleep last night, tae thought.

Tae : good morning, hyungs.

He looked around but there was not any trace of jk on the table.

Everyone looked at tae and replied him with good mornings.

Jimin : tae , you 're not cold right ? When i came out in morning , you were sleeping on the floor without any covering so i covered you.

Tae felt hurt . He thought it was jk. That means jk is still upset with him. But where he is now ?

Tae : where is jungkookie?

All hyungs looked at him with concern. Tae is having a bad feeling now.

Namjoon : He went his home  tae , for 3 days. He said he ' ll back and practice there for shows. Bang pd accepted the leave too.

Tae : when he left?

Jin : After you slept last night. He came to my room and informed me about his departure.

Tae slide down to the nearby chair. Jungkook didn't forgive him. He hurt him too much. Shit !!!

Tae started crying now with silent sobs. He ruined their relationship because he was coward. Because he blamed jk for everything. He hurt the  love of his life.

Tae : He hates me , right?

Jhope : He doesn't hate you , tae. He was just upset. You hurt him alot last night and even you know that. He needed time. Give him some time he'll forgave you. We all know our taekook can never be separated.

Tae smiled at their name. Its always have been his favourite.

Jimin was tensed this whole time. He doesn't utter a word too. Tae looked at him and read him on point.

Tae : what is it , jiminah ?

Jimin shaked his head.

Tae : jimin what he said to you?

Jimin passed him a letter that has taehyung 's name on it.

Taehyung looked it for few seconds. It was jk's handwriting. He was afraid to open that letter. It can break them or it can make them and he is terrified for the former.

The letter :-

Dear taehyungie hyung ,

           I am so sorrry. For everything. I am sorry i was clingy to you. I must have made you uncomfortable. I am sorry i became jealous and possessive but that was only i was afraid to lose you. I have no right to do that. You have a life. You have friends. We were friends too. I ruined it all for us. I am sorry . You were right it was my fault. I let it happen. I wasn't careful. I make you embrassed. You were right to blame me . You were right to ignore me. I was such an annoying bitch to you. Please don't hate me. I work on myself. I'll come back better. We can be friends again. Right hyung? You are sleeping right now , While i was writing this. You look so peaceful . I don't wanna disturb you. I don't want to bitch anymore. So i am leaving so we both can start over. I am fine if you want this to end. I am handful, I know i am sorry.
Shit i am bitching again.
I am fine hyung. I love you so much. Please forgive me.

Yours,
Jungkookie.

Tae started crying. He really hurted him. Now jk himself is blaming himself for all. Taehyung what have you done.

He went to their room and call jk. But he was blocked.
He doesn't know what to do anymore.
He wants to tell jk how sorry he is for hurting him. How wrong he was . But all he has to do now is to wait for jungkook to come back.

What do you think will happen now ?