COVID

" What do you mean by that all our concerts got cancelled? " Jk never expected this. Their manager called for a meeting this morning, but what none of them expected was this information conveyed by them.

" All your schedules, tours and concerts are cancelled due to COVID ."

The words are ringing in continuation in all their minds. How can they just cancel their schedules for a whole year.

No one knows what to do even RM was speechless but they also know that they couldn't argue on this. Management is just concerned about their health but this decision was something they never expected to experience.

They have nothing to do anymore. Since debut all they had  were their tiring and constant schedules but now that it is  gone they don't know what to do anymore.

" We are sorry. Let's hope the situation gets better but we can't risk your health."

" We understand. Please give us time to take in. " Suga responded as it seems no one heard what staff said. They were in huge shock. They actually need time to take in.

As soon as the staff was out, Namjoon was the first to ask , more like he was asking himself, " what we gonna do now? "

Namjoon was always the responsible one , always know what to do but this question coming from him  prove to be a fuel in this situation. They are in deep shit.

They all went their dorm to have a deep insight on the situation. Jk was cuddling tae and sobbing since the news. Tae wanted to comfort him but he is too depressed.  Same scene was playing with yoonmin too. They have only 3 things to do in their life , music , dance and ARMY.  Now all of three was taken from them.

After the breakdown session, hobi was the one to ask " what now?"

" Don't know." All members said in unison.

" You know we can't just sit here and cry whole year. We need a plan . We can still do music and dance and connect with ARMY through online platform . "

The idea was like new hope for all. Jimin was the first one to raise the excitement again.

" Yess you are right hyung. We can still do all this. All we need is plan. "

"Yes let's all bring their ideas asap and we can see what more we can do . "

Everyone excitedly accepted except taekook . They were silent the whole time.

Soon they went to their apartment, finally tae broke. He start crying harder as they enter in their room. Jungkook got shocked because  tae never cried this hard before. It was always him crying his eyes out. The emotional one in this relationship.

He went closer to tae and sat on his lap and hugged him tighter.

" It's okay taehyungie hyungie , we will find a way. "

" I- we can't see ARMY. I want to meet them , jungkookie . What will we do?"

" We are together in this. I know army is also suffering as much as we do. Let's hope for the best. We need to find a way to make them smile , okay? But for that we need to find ours first. " He hold tae 's face in his palms and kissed his tears away .

" Will Army like seeing their tae bear like this? Will you make them cry too like you are making me? " Tae shaked his head like a baby. Jungkook smiled and gave small butterfly kisses all over taehyung's face. Tae giggled at this.

" There we go. My baby is smiling again. Phew i thought I have to remove my clothes to bring my tiger back. Crying tae doesn't suit you. "

Tae grabbed jk's ass and spanked it hard. Jk gasped at the change of scenerio.