FLASHBACK

After jk also started his song . BTS finally have all the songs in their upcoming album.

Tae was requesting to listen "euphoria" as jk named it , but jk always said no to him.

Tae : come on kookie , once.

Jk : No hyung. It isn't finish. I will when it's done.

Tae losing his patience. Jk never denied him for anything except this. So definitely it's pissing him off.

Tae : fine do whatever you want.

And tae went out of their room. Jk was busy in all sound making that he didn't even notice when tae went out of the room. After 20 min when he turned around noone was there .

Jk smiled and thought tae must went out seeing him busy so he continued working.

For waiting for jk to come after him. Tae after 2 hours went out of the house , hurt. He went to street to walk but suddenly bogum messaged him. He smirked knowing really well how much jk hate this guy. They always do this jealous thing with each other because they both are super possessive for each other. Tae picked up the phone and when bogum asked to meet he accepted it.

Jk finished his work by evening. He was finally satisfied with the song. He sent the copy to Suga and RM. When he finally saw the time. This song is written by him for tae hyung that' why he didn't let him listen. He smiled by imagining tae's expression after he listens it. He miss tae so he went out of the room to meet tae. Jk found everywhere but tae wasn't there so he called him bu tae cut his call.

Jk got worried. Tae never did like this since their last big fight. He always took care of jk. So he called again and again. He messaged him to ask his whereabouts. Tae replied him he is out with his friend.

Jk sulked that tae went out without him knowing. He could have told him atleast he was worried. He asked him if he is okay? Tae replied with a ' yes '.

Now jk can feel tension in these messages. When tae talk in monotone means he is either very pissed with you or he is not interested in talking to you. In jk's case he knows it might be former. But he doesn't know the reason.

So he thought to ask tae where he is so he could join. Since wooga squad is his friends now too.

But tae replied him with he 'll be back soon. Jk got confused . Tae literally denied his offer .
So he called wooshik and seojun both said they are not with tae. Jk got more confused.

' Who is he with? ', jk thought .

As jk was thinking. A notification popped on his phone. Tae posted a pic with a caption " It was nice seeing you ". He posted pic with no other then bogum.

Jk felt hurt. 'So he was the friend . Of course I am not invited.' He kept looking at the pic it hurted him more. He know very well that tae knows how much he dislike this guy. He was somewhere the reason for their fight last year.

' you promised , tae. ' jk thought with sad smile.

* *Midnight **

Tae came back home finally. He was satisfied by knowing how much he must have pissed jk. Like he did to him. But what he doesn't know was jk was not pissed he was severely hurt.

Tae went to their room. Jk was already asleep. He went to him and cuddle him to sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes he slept without knowing jk was awake.

In the morning when tae woke up he was alone in bed. Jk wasn't there . So he went out. Jk was not there. Jimin said he went for practice early.
When tae got in their practice room. Jk doesn't even acknowledge him. If he went to talk to him jk went to somewhere else.