EUPHORIA

* 2018 : love yourself *

( To all the readers, no matter what happens always love yourself and chose yourself first. Your no.1 priority is you and you only. )

Bangtan was coming with a new album. They all decided on theme of " loving oneself " since they all in some or other way never love themselves and know themselves wholely. Each one of them have their own insecurities like every human being. So they all decided to convey this message to the world.

Everyone have their solos in the album except jk. He and tae are inseparable magnets now. All the misunderstandings of last year ended within them. All they want now is each other. Tae fulfilled his promise and never took jk for granted anymore. Jk is on nine clouds all the time.

Tae and jk are fucking each other. They are doing it more frequently now. No matter place or time if they are close they do it. Even their body go close by itself without them being aware.

Jk : aah..mmmh... Taehyung... Plzzz..

Tae : come for me...

And so jk did and after some time tae thrusted hard and cum inside jk.

Tae fall asleep afterwards, but jk couldn't. He has so much in mind. Everyone have completed their songs for the album. They were discussing costumes today. But jk has no idea about his song.

He start crying silently with all the frustrations. He has no inspiration for his song or what he wants it to be about. He was shaking with his sobs.

Tae felt something weird beside him. He opened his eyes. It was 4'o clock in the morning. Moon is right in front of their window , moon light is making glow on jk 's back but then tae noticed the shaking and faint sobbing coming from his baby.

He back hugged jk and kissed his nape. Jk was shocked but now he start crying loudly.

Tae hugged him more tighter. When jk calmed little down. Tae asked him " why are you crying baby?"

Jk : i am useless tae.

Tae : what are you even saying?

Jk : I am useless. Army will hate me. I couldn't even make a song. Everyone has theirs. I have no clue about mine.

Tae : That's you are worried about. Aren't you the first in vocal line who made his own song? Even before he turned 21? Aren't you the one who has best vocals in whole south korea? Aren't you the one who praised by everyone for his songs? Tell me kookie. Aren't you the one?

Jk nodded.

Tae : then how can you be useless, love. If you are useless , the most talented person i've ever seen , then what it would make the rest of us? Especially me? I never composed my song before but you did. Then what i am?

Jk : but you have your song. Everyone have it too. I don't.

Tae : Patience , kook. Best things come late. I know whatever song you'll create it would be the best of the album.

Jk smiled.

Tae : now stop crying, and sleep. We have practice in morning.

Jk nodded and said sorry to disturb tae.

Tae : I am here for you . Always.

Tae hugged him and pat jk's head like a baby. He start singing jk 's favourite song " Nothing like us " by Justin bieber. It became their song when jk sang for him on his bday.

" How can i be so lucky ? How can someone make someone this happy. Its not happiness with tae its pure bliss. Euphoria. " Jk thought with smile.

Suddently he opened his eyes in realization.

"Euphoria " , jk said loudly . Tae flinched.

Tae : what ??

Jk : EUPHORIA!!! You are the cause of my euphoria.... I got it. I got it.i got the song, tae. I need to go.

Jk jumped from bed and left to yoonmin's room. Yeah, they become couple as well. Suprise!!!

He knocked their door.

Jimin opened it. With half sleepy eyes.

Jimin : what you want ,jk ?

Jk : suga hyung. I have my song.

Jimin : I am so happy for you, but if you wake him now he will kill you before you even utter a word. Its 4 in morning. Lets talk later, okay?

Jk smiled with embrassment and apologized. He went back to his room. Tae was waiting for him.

Tae : come, lets sleep. You can tell him in morning.

Jk nodded and went to sleep with smile.

Next part would be one of the most epic moment of taekook in public . Keep guessing!! May be you got it.

( I hope you enjoyed this small part. Please like and comment.)