SAFE PLACE

*2018*

It was MAMA 2018 HONGKONG . BTS was exhausted from all their tour schedules. They have performed in many huge stadiums and auditoriums all around the world. This award show was the last performance for the year.

They were performing " IDOL " . It has one of the toughest choreography. It requires lot of their energy.

After performing their performance. No one can remain standing anymore. BTS name was announced for the award.

They didn't expect it at all. But that award gave them the relief they all wanted since long. Everyone was feeling emotional as soon as hobi start giving the speech.

Hobi cries the least among them. He is a ball of moving sunshine. So as soon as he start crying. No one could control their tears.

Jungkook noticed tae 's hair colour was dripping. He was cleaning it with the back of his hand and tears in his eyes. Tae stopped him but smiled to say it's ok.

As soon as Jin hyung took the place and start speaking about their hardship and disbanding. Jk noticed how tae start sobbing. He know what he was thinking . It was breaking his heart more to see tae like this. Last time tae cried this hard was on his grandmother's death announcement which he did for ARMY in their concert.

Tae start crying really hard but jk kept looking at him every other second. He didn't care about his tears but as soon as tae turned around he couldn't resist anymore. He hugged him.

Both tae and he know what happened in this year's starting. How they made everyone suffer because of their stupidity and insensitiveness. How they played the biggest role in the whole situation where it came to even disbanding.

But jk won't blame them and he wouldn't let tae blame himself too. So he hugged him without caring what people will say tomorrow. He can see some people's disgusting looks towards them.

Both of them remain hidden and quite mostly from public eyes. Their moments are only happened sometimes in their concerts especially during DNA and anpanman performance and they devour it to the most.

But right now tae needed jk as much as jk needed him . So everything comes second but them for jk at that moment. He want tae to feel safe.  So he hugged his love without caring about the world.

Jimin whispered to them.

Jimin : You weren't the reason. You were worth it no matter what ok ? Don't blame yourself.

Jk knew everyone was thinking about the same reason. They both feel guilty but at the same time blessed to find such brothers and such family.

It won't happen again . He promised himself as well as tae in his mind.

What happened in year's starting ? What was the reason tae cried ? Well we know by next part with a flash back where a huge crisis happened in BTS which almost disband them.

( Sorry for short update. I try to update more frequently. Please support and comment )