Part 19

"Mmmm..."
Aless rolled over in bed. The warm sun shone through the window, hitting her closed eyes.
She felt for a warm body, and found her hand softly pressing on Heisenberg's bare chest.
His arm snaked around her hip, and pulled her in close.

Good morning, sunshine." His quiet, groggy voice made her smile.
"...good morning.." She mumbled.
Her eyes fluttered open to meet Karl's. He was looking down at her, smiling with warmth.
"You were watching me sleep, weren't you?" Aless murmured, still sleepy.
She intertwined her feet with his.
"Mm.. not really.." He yawned.
"You lie." She giggled softly, gently and quickly booping him on the nose.
"Fine, I'll admit it, but only because you're cute."
He gently pushed a bit of messy hair out of the woman's face to look in her eyes.

Aless yawned.

"Fair enough." She sighed.
Groaning a bit, she sat up in bed. Long, ashy brown hair dangled down and rested on her shoulders and back.
She yawned again and stretched.
A soft sensation pressed and tickled the nape of her neck, making her shiver.
Heisenberg rested his hand on her shoulder and pushed her hair out of the way, kissing her on that spot.

"Mmh, stop, you'll make me want to stay in bed," Aless murmured. That was officially her new favourite spot to be kissed.

"That's the goal." Karl mumbled between kisses. His naked chest pressed against her bare back, his fingers dancing down from her shoulder, down her left arm, and made contact with her hand.

Finally, she pulled away.
"Well, we can't stay in bed forever." She sighed.
She got up, and looked in the vanity. Her long ashy brown hair was messy, and there were bright, purple spots around her neck.

She looked behind her in the mirror and saw Karl admiring her body from behind.
He started at the bottom, and worked his way upwards, looking at the curves of her hips, her behind, and breasts, along with the marks he had left all over her neck and pretty much everything else in the mirror reflection with interest.
Aless grinned.
When he caught on to what she was doing, he made eye contact with her in the mirror.

Aless raised her eyebrows and bit her lower lip, still smiling in amusement.
"What?? I like looking at your body, you're beautiful!" He squeaked.

Aless chuckled. "I can see that."
She turned back around and walked over to him. She bent over, cupped his face with one hand, and kissed him softly.
"I didn't hurt you at all last night, did I?" He asked.
"No, not at all."
"What about your arm?" He pointed to her still-healing right arm, which didn't need a sling now that it's been a few days.
"It's fine love. Don't worry about it." She said.
She put on her clothes from yesterday. It felt a little gross that she was reusing dirty clothes, but she affirmed to herself that she would change after they got home.
Not long after, Heisenberg followed.
Aless brushed her hair and tied her hair up in the same green ribbon she used every single day.
"You really love that ribbon, huh?" Heisenberg grunted as he was putting his belt back on.

"Mhm. It's my favourite."

"Ahh, I see."

Aless tiptoed out of the room.
It felt awfully strange to walk, her inner thighs felt weird, and a little sore.
Heisenberg noticed, but he didn't say anything, he only grinned slyly.
Aless rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" Heisenberg shouted from the bedroom.
"Ummm.... "
Her eyes darted to the clock hanging overhead, counting the numbers under her breath.
"...11:30?"

"Holy shit!!"
Heisenberg came out of the room, almost running.
"What's the matter?" Aless asked while Heisenberg grabbed his hammer.
"I, uh, I have business with Lord Moreau." He said, a hint of panic in his voice. Aless narrowed her eyes.
"Okayyy.."
He gently kissed Aless on the hand, and then on the lips.
"You can head back to the Manor, sweetheart."
Aless kissed him back. "Okay."
Just before he headed out the door, he turned around.
"I love you."
Aless smiled.
"I love you too."
"I had fun with you last night." Heisenberg grinned.
Aless blushed a little.
"Me too."