Part 26

Aless gasped. She jolted awake.
The room was unfamiliar. Eyes wide, she surveyed the room.

The walls were white, and made of something metal-like.
There were security men everywhere.
Aless tried to stand, but her hands and legs were strapped down to a table.
Oh, no.. no no no..
What the hell did I get myself into??

Charles walked into the room, smiling.
"Good morning, sunshine. Had a good sleep?" He chirped. He was still decked out in fully black gear, although he had a helmet off.

"Don't call me that!! What do you want with me?!? Get me out of here!! Out!!!" Aless screamed.
"Shh, Shh, shh." Charles put a finger to his lips.
"Yelling and screaming won't do much for you dear. If anything, I might get annoyed and tie a gag around your mouth to get you to shut up." He spat.

Aless stopped. She was panting, afraid.
"What do you want??"

Charles laughed.
"What do I want?? Oh, love, I want you."

"I need you. You're such a beautiful woman, you would make a good wife."
He put his hand on her cheek and forced her to look up at him.
He ran his other hand through her hair.
"Yes. Yes.. mm, just as I thought. Your hair is so soft, Aless." He picked up a lock and sniffed.
"Smells good, too."

She tried to pull away from him.
"You.. you're crazy!! You're crazy, Charles!!" She screamed.
Charles let out a hearty laugh.

"Oh, my darling. My sweet Aless. My name isn't Charles, that's my undercover name."

The more that he opened his mouth and talked, the more horrified Aless became.
"Th-then.. who are you??" She whispered.

He towered over her, his bouncy brown curls falling over his face.
"My name is Chase."

Chase.
Chase.

The name echoed in her head.
She started to cry.
"Please, let me go. Let me go." She sobbed.
"Oh, no way. That's not happening. No matter how hard you beg. You see, my dear, I'm taking you with me back to home base." he grinned.

"Make sure she stays bound. And if she starts screaming again, well, you know what to do." He ordered his men. Before he left, Aless screamed.
"Where did you come from?!? Why are you here?!?"

He stopped and turned around.
"Oh, is it my turn to tell you about myself? Let's see.."
He walked back up to her, humming.

"I worked with the BSAA. You probably don't know who that is, since you're a cute little village girl. Anyways, we broke off with Chris Redfield and his 'Hound Wolf Squad' or whatever the fuck it's called. Long story short, he was an ass, and we decided to 'go rogue', as that Boulder-punching asshole would call it." He said through gritted teeth.
"Is that enough?"

Aless just stared at him in shock, fat tears rolling down her cheeks.
"You.. you.. you monster." Were the only words she could utter out.

"Okay!" He squealed. "I'm going to go now, love, I'm hungry. But don't worry, don't think I forgot about you. We'll feed you!!" He said.
"Toodles!!" He waved goodbye as he left the room.
About 4 men followed him. Only 2 stayed in the room with her.

"Y.. you'll never get me.. they'll find me first.. they'll find me first..." she repeated through sobs.
I hope.

///

It had been hours. Hours and hours, and Aless was tired of crying.
She was tired of sitting around, waiting.
She was tired of being a wuss. She couldn't run away this time, either.