👗👠41👠👗

Hours after Henry finally left with his little sister I'm still sat downstairs by myself. I called Danielle back and we talked for a while longer before she had to go because my sister wanted attention. I got through two movies before I settled on re-watching "Violet Evergarden" on Netflix.

This anime I had to watch in dubbed only because it made me cry so much I couldn't read the words on the screen. It's just such a beautiful yet sad story but that's what makes it so good.

I wonder if Jasper would cry harder than I did to it. Who am I kidding? I know for a fact we'd both be sobbing to this right now. We never got the chance to watch a sad anime together because he likes the comedy ones so much we forgot there were other categories.

His favorite comedy anime right now has to be "Asobi Asobase." We rewatched it so many times he can recite the entirety of episode 1 in Japanese. Last time he tried mimicking the characters voices and failed so bad we were laughing for hours. Even when we had turned it off to go to bed we were still giggling about it.

I miss him..

Fuck this party tomorrow, I'm going to his house ASAP. I don't care what anime we watch or what game we play as long as o get to sit there with him. We've been apart for way too long. Shit, dad is starting to miss him no matter how much he claims he hates hates.

I pause the tv and pull out my phone checking for any messages or missed calls. Nothing still. I open my gallery and start flipping through the silly pictures of him and I, causing me to laugh.

When he gets back we'll have to take some more. I should also start taking videos of him so we can laugh at them in the future.

I continue scrolling, landing on a picture of Jasper kissing my cheek while I laughed. A smile forms on my face and I instinctively kiss the picture of us.

"Good night my love" I whisper before turning off my phone and turning over to sleep.

—————

The sunshine in my eyes was no where to be found. Neither November or Aries had come into my room shaking me awake. My parents weren't banging on the door for me to get up. Danielle hadn't pounced on my stomach. Jasper's fingers weren't combing through my hair nor was he kissing my forehead.

I can't handle change, especially not good ones. Jasper being gone this week was hard enough but a change in morning routine is pushing it.

So now I'm lying here wondering why I've woken up to Haile sitting in front of me on the coffee table, just watching me.

I sit up letting out a yawn as I begin looking around for my phone sluggishly. She continues sitting there as I get up and start checking the cushions. I get down on my knees and check under the couch incase I dropped it while I was asleep. I let out a sigh before sitting back down on the couch holding my head in my hands.

"What time is it?" I mumble out to the girl who's been sitting here watching me for who knows how long.

"It's about 3" she says awkwardly. "I'm uhh.." she starts causing me to look up at her. "I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I shouldn't have tried to get you to talk about it even though you didn't want to. And I shouldn't have been mad that you talked about it with Danielle and not me" she began mumbling when she got to the part about Danielle.

"Just try to respect my boundaries more and we'll be good" I shrug it off.

I actually stopped caring about her attitude after she slammed the door yesterday. I came here for a party not to babysit two kids. Although her letting Henry into the house and making me stay downstairs with him was a dick move. Luckily his sister cut her shit short, literally, and came out the bathroom quickly.

"Have you seen my phone" I ask and she immediately pulls it out of her back pocket and holds it out to me.

"When I came down here earlier I saw it was on the floor so I put it in my pocket so you wouldn't step in it when you woke up" she sheepishly put it into my lap.

"..Thanks" I force a smile. "You could've just left it on the table"

"I see you have Jasper as your Lock Screen" she nods to my phone.

"Yea" I open my phone to check if there are any missed calls. No one.

"And your Home Screen" there she goes again.. pointing out the obvious. "It looks like the two of you were having fun"

I turn off my phone and meet her eyes again, "Yea we had a lot of fun that night actually. Not to say we didn't have fun other nights but this was the first time we actually took pictures together. When he gets back I plan taking a lot more pictures" I grin.

"And what about when you two break up" she moves from the coffee table to the seat next to me.

"..Excuse me?"

"I mean you're gonna have to go and delete all those pictures" she stares at her hands in her lap.

"What makes you think we'd ever break up" I say defensively.

"You don't actually think you two will- ..no relationship last forever you know. He's bound to do something that's going to mess up your relationship eventually" she turns her attention to me.

Strike two.

"You're pushing my boundaries again" I glare at her. "Don't talk about him like that ever"

"Sorry you're mad that I said that.. I'm just trying to tell you not to keep all your eggs in one basket" she says getting up from the couch. "The party starts at 8 so be ready by 7 cuz I have to be there early" she bounces up the stairs.

This girl must have lost her damn mind.