👗👠04👠👗

"Hey jackass back off my brother" November drops her things immediately.

"Walk much idiot?" I wince at the literal pain in my ass as Aries helps me up.

"I was watching where I was going, It's the faggots fault he can't pay attention" my eyes widen as that word comes out of his mouth. "It's must run in the family.. not that it really is one." He laughs a little. "You were saying you're adopted by two fa-"

In a knee jerk reaction, my hand quickly slams onto his face without a second thought. A nice red blob starts to form on his cheek. Danielle grabbing my hands away from him after the fact.

"Well if he's not off work yet can you just come get us, now please!" Aries says frantically into her phone, talking to papa I assume.

"Say it again say it again I dare you damn it!!" I yell at him trying to get out of the Danielle's grasp. "Let go of me!" I try and pull myself away from her.

"Ohio calm down please" Aries begs me.

November silently pulls off the flannel shirt our aunt got her and puts it with her things. She rolls up her sleeves and starts cracking her knuckles. Aries quickly stands in front of her trying to block her view.

I finally wiggle out of Danielle's arms and run up to Henry. I grab a hand full of his shirt and pull my fist back. Just as I went to punch him a car horn honks. My head involuntary looks over to see papa in the car with a worried face. I slowly look away then pull him down to my level.

"Next time you better hope and pray to whatever god you want that my parents show up sooner" I whisper in his ear before letting him up with a smile. "Pussy" I say sweetly as I flatten out his shirt.

Aries and Danielle pull me into the car and close the doors. November still standing outside the car ready to start a fight. All I'm saying is if someone throws a punch I'm jumping in.

"November hun you getting in the car?" Papa rolls down the window.

She stands there for a second before snatching her stuff off the floor and throwing them in the backseat with us. She drops herself into the car, slamming the door so loud it made us all jump.

"November!" Papa exclaims as he starts driving off.

"Sorry for slamming the door" she mumbles still trying to get comfortable in her chair.

"What the hell were you guys doing?" He asks glancing over at his car door a couple of times.

"Nothing" November quickly says.

"This jackass decided he wanted to ease drop on our conversation then had the nerve to call me a faggot! And you know I had to check him for that! And I'll gladly slap him again if I have to!" I yell throwing my arms around.

I left put the part where he said basically said being gay ran in the family and that we really weren't a family. It seemed like November wanted to deal with that part herself.

Papa went silent for a good while. "S-So uhh who's the girl" he asked.

"This is my friend Danielle Green" I say huffing.

"Oh! Danielle do you happen to know a Violet Green by any chance" papa asks damn near bouncing around in his seat.

"Yea that's my mom" Danielle smiles thankfully that we changed the topic of the conversation.

"It's been so long since I've talked to her. She never seemed like the type to have kids" he says to himself more than to her. "Give me directions and I'll take you home after we stop by my house. My husband will be home soon and I don't want him coming home to an empty house so just call Violet and tell her you're getting dropped off by a friend" papa says excitedly.

—————

"I'm gonna demolish that fucker" I pace around my room, Danielle sat on the bed writing in some of her school books.

"Them 4th grade boxing skills coming in handy? I don't think you should throw a punch if you can't fight" she props her elbows up on her knees holding her head up. "Henry doesn't play fair.. what if he jumps you" she mumbles that last part with a worried look on her face.

"To bad I guess I'll just keep getting my ass beat till he's on the ground for once" I drop myself into my desk chair letting it spin.

I sit there staring at the ceiling for god knows how long. Danielle returned back to her work at some point and my papa has yet to tell us to come downstairs so he can drop her off at her place. Not even my phone is keeping me from this awkward boredom mixture in the room.

"I like women's clothes" I blurt out. "Not in a 'oh that dress is cute' kind of way but like in a 'I liked the dress so I bought it and I'm wearing in tomorrow' way" I keep my eyes on the ceiling.

I'd rather talk about my new found liking for "girly" clothes than sit here in silence a second longer. But even after bringing it up the room became silent once more.

"Wanna see some my aunt sent me" I look over to her and she nods putting her books off to the side.

I walk over to the closet, pulling up the floorboards and taking out the box. I open it and pull out a white hoodie with red ribbon instead of the drawstrings, a pink skirt with red hearts on the ends, and knee high socks with cat faces on the toes. I enter the bathroom and quickly get dressed then come out and stand in front of Danielle.

"How does it look" I asks doing a little spin holding my arms out.

"Oh my gosh wait it actually looks good on you. I mean you could use some lessons on how to match the clothes but they look good" she gets up, circling me as she checks out my outfit. "Wow those pants you were wearing really did not do you any justice" she smacks my butt then sits back down on the bed. "Why don't you just wear these to school?"

"My parents don't know I have these clothes yet and I really don't feel like getting weird looks and drawing attention to myself my last year of high school" I roll my eyes returning to my chair.

"You don't feel like drawing attention? I'm sorry did you forget you basically tried to fight him after school." she covers her face laughing.

"Hmph fuck Henry"

"Look I know you hate Henry right now- and believe me I'm ready to hop on the bandwagon but you have to cool it. Just because we're in school doesn't mean he won't try anything" she starts packing her things back into her bag.

"Okay whatever.. it's just he was being an a-"

"Jun told me everything who's the little shit.... that.. uhhh" Both our heads turn towards around to see my dad standing in the doorway.

Ah shit. Here we go again.

"H-hey... how y'all doing" I quickly stand up with my hands behind my back.

"Babe are you sure Ohio isn't a girl!" He turns his head down the hall but keeps his eyes on me.

"Yes I'm sure, I was the one changing his diapers and washing him because you said 'I'd rather take November to a shooting range than clean Ohio's diapers because he shits like he's having Taco Bell everyday' and then you proceeded to take November to a shooting range whenever he shit himself. " Papa yells from downstairs.

"Are you sure your sure?" dad asked.

"About you taking November every time? Yes, yes i am!" Papa he yells sounding a little angry.

"Are you sure?" Dad asks again most likely pissing papa off.

Not even a second later someone stumps up the stairs, "You're going to give me an aneurysm I swear" Papa looks at me then to dad. "I'd know if he was a gir-" papa's head shoots back over to me. "Where'd you get the clothes" his shocked expression immediately turns into a suspicious one.

"Aun- I bought some..online?" The last part coming out as a question.

"As long as it wasn't from your aunt"he crosses his arms. "But you look so pretty" he quickly turns into a cooing parent, squeezing my face and taking pictures.