👗👠29👠👗

"You don't have a thought behind those eyes do you" Jasper smiles as he moves my bangs away from my forehead.

"Huh?" I look away from the tv and focus on him.

He dips down and kisses my nose then goes back to playing his game. I turn back to the tv, not really watching it but not really thinking anything either.

It's just a moment of pure bliss.

My head in his lap as he shoots at the other players in his game. Him every once in a while biting down on his lip to stop him from screaming whenever he looses. Him playing in my hair between matches to calm himself down.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" I gently take one of his curls into my hand.

His lips retreat into his mouth, keeping his smile away from me. He puts down his controller and looks down at me, taking all his attention off his game. Loud gunshots coming from the tv cause me to look over there but he guides my face back so I'm looking at him.

Now I don't know about anyone else but if a boy is willing to look away from his game to give you affection that is a boy that love you 190% more than other guys.

"You should probably get back to your game before someone kills you" I lean into his hand.

"Why would I do that when I could be giving you every ounce of my attention right now" he combs my hair back with his fingers. "You said you wanted to stay like this forever? Stay the night" he proposes a deal just too good to turn down.

"But what about my parents, you know my dad would rather have his arms cut off than let me stay over another night" I laugh at the thought of how angry he'd be.

"But your papa loves me, right? I'm sure he'd let you stay" he starts caressing my face.

"I gu-"

Ring ring ring.

I let out a loud groan as Jasper leans over to his nightstand and grabs both of our phones. He looks at the screens and then shows me mine with Danielle's caller ID on it. I roll my eyes and take it from his hands. He picks up his controller and goes back to playing his game with a bored look on his face.

"Hello" I say in a monotone voice, clearly annoyed.

"You never told me how Saturday went with Jasper" Danielle says, ignoring the signals I'm giving her.

"Why hello to you too Danielle. No I'm fine thanks for asking" I say sarcastically.

"Ohio!" She yells into the speaker.

"I told him how I felt and we kissed" I involuntarily smile at the thought of it. "I was so nervous I threw up and he still kissed me" Jasper and I start laughing.

"Oh my gosh is he at your house!?!" Danielle asks in a hushed tone.

"No....I'm at his" I say causing her to start screaming. "Anyway go fuck my sister or something bye" I tease her before hanging up quickly.

"Danielle and Aries are together!?!" Jasper looks down at me surprised.

"No, I think they're just doing each other" I blurt out causing him to start choking.

—————

"Well that movie was good..what do you wanna watch now?" Jasper asks as he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder.

"A comedy movie" I lean my head against his as I scroll through the movie selections on tv.

We moved our position so that he was sitting with back against the headboard and I in between his legs. His arms wrapped around my waist and head on my shoulders causing us to be squished together.

"Hey Jasper?" He hums in response as I scroll through the movies. "Why were you out with Henry and Freddy Saturday" I ask referring to the three of them and some other guy having lunch together.

"He asked me to meet up with him because he wanted to apologize for what happened at that party. He also wanted me to be the first to know that him and Freddy are in a relationship. Freddy's my best bro and all but I don't think it'll last long, not with a guy like Henry anyways" he lets out a sigh.

"Oh.. it's okay if you want to forgive him because you're friends and all but I don't think I ever will" I say quietly.

"Baby if you don't want me talking to him just say so and I won't talk to him" he squeezes me a little.

"You don't have to do that for me" I coo at him as I select a movie and press play.

"But I don't want you to be angry with me. You might not be right now but whose to say you won't be later" he says in a whiny tone. "I'd rather have you yelling for me.. not at me" his tone suddenly changes to a sensual one as he whispers to me.

"I don't see why we can't make that happen right now" I bite down on my lip trying to keep myself from smiling.

((This is a Ohio x Jasper smexy scene, if you wanna skip it look for the bold words in the next chapter. This scene has changed a bit because I just didn't like how it was before. Edited 06/06/21))

He chuckles before kissing from my ear down my neck. Just as he gets to my shoulder I turn around and grab a hand full of his shirt then lay down, pulling him on top of me. He readjusts himself so that he's straddling my waist with my arms around his neck. I suck my lip into my mouth and let it back out slowly causing him to gulp.

"You're too good to me" he whispers before dipping down and kissing me.

I smile into the kiss as I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him down so that he isn't hovering over me. He tenses up a little before grinding on me a little. I moan into the kiss and grind back up against him. He turns us over so I'm on top, giving me the chance to grind on him more. He puts his hands on my hips, matching my movements. He moves his hands to my butt then dips his thumbs into my shorts, pulling them a little.

"You sure it's okay to go all the way?" He breaks the kiss.

"Yea.. as long as it's okay with you" I say, waiting on his approval that never came.

Instead he smirks then pushes his lips back into mine. He starts sliding my shorts down my legs, letting me kick them off the rest of the way. He keeps on hand on my back and slides the other up my thigh. He rubs my butt for a second before pausing. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"You just love wearing laced panties for me don't you" he pulls it up a little then lets it go causing it to pop me.

"Shut up and kiss me" I giggle and roll my eyes at him playfully.