👗👠20 👠👗

"Henry stop!" I yell as he plunges his hand into my pants

The sound of a belt buckle coming undone causes me to kick into overdrive and start kneeing him in his legs. He ignores the tears rolling down my face as he goes back to kissing me. My knee finally lands a hit in between his legs only causing him to turn me towards the wall and push my up against it. He pushes his crotch on my butt as he grips my hip. His hand dips below my waist band again this time bringing my pants down too.

"Fuck!" He suddenly lets go of me.

I waste no time pulling up my pants then crouching down besides the wall. Tears soaking into my sleeves as I curl into a ball shaking. I scoot closer and closer to the wall being too shocked to stand.

((For those of you who skipped that last part you can continue reading now))

Someone puts their hand on my arm causing me to start swinging. My hand connects with something before they're both grabbed.

"Hey hey! Ohio it's okay! It's Jasper! It's okay see!" I slowly open my eyes to see Jasper looking at me with a worried look.

I sit there a second hiccuping as tears still roll down my face. I wrap my arms around his neck letting my tears drench his shirt. He hesitates for a second before putting his arms around me. We both sit there for a moment before I lose consciousness.

—————

"I'm gonna take him upstairs" Jasper's voice floods into my ears.

"Okay sweetie, I'll be in my room if you need anything" an unfamiliar female voice whispers in response.

I can hear a quiet thumping as I was being lifted slightly every seconds, being carried bridal style. A door squeak open and I lift my head a little only for my head to suddenly begin pounding. As Jasper lays me out on his bed I grab my head and curl into a ball.

"Oh you're up" he gives me a friendly smile. "There's clothes in the closet so you can just wear those to bed and let me know if you need anything" he says pointing at his closest.

I force a smile, not being able to nod, and he quickly makes his way over to his closet door pulling out shirt after shirt. He comes back over to the bed and hands me a shirt and sweat pants, both obviously too big for me but I take them anyway. He opens his room door then walks down the hall.

While he's out I take the opportunity to look around his room. Its a big room with a lot of posters for scary movies on the wall, the wall is a light blue color, there are little figures on the wall, stickers all over the door, a bookshelf with books and movies on it, a Mac book plugged up on the bedside table, and a desk in the corner.

I look over towards the open door as I hear rumbling coming from up the stairs. Then it starts getting closer and closer. I sit up slightly and stare at the door waiting for an explanation for the noise.

Suddenly Jasper comes running into the room and pounces onto the bed next to me. I look at him for a second then over at the door to see a big black and white dog run into the room and pounce on him. I jump back a little shocked at how big the dog is.

"Doughnut get off!" Jasper cries out smiling as he tries blocking the dog, who's name is I'm guessing Doughnut, from licking his face.

As soon as I start laughing the dog turns it's attention to me. It gets off Jasper and presses me into the sheets sniffing all over me.

"Doughnut get off of him" Jasper says as he tries pulling the dog off of me.

I start laughing louder as Doughnut's eyes widen as it struggles to sniff me while Jasper tries pulling her off. I sit up and rub the dog's head and Jasper slowly lets go once he notices me petting it. The dog sits on my lap sniffing me all over.

"Well you can go take a shower I'll make sure she stays here" he says as he pulls the dog off of me for good this time.

"Thank you.." I smile at him as I grab the towel and clothes then walk out the door.

I stand in the hallway for a moment looking around. His house has cream walls with those prissy lights on the walls making everything look so warm. Multiple doors on this hall, no telling which one is the bathroom.

I pop my head back in and look at the two play fighting. "Where's the b-bathroom" I ask point into the hall.

"Oh it's the second door to the right of this one" he says as Doughnut slams her paws down on his chest.

I smile at them and leave the room closing the door behind myself. I follow his directions and open a door to a nice bathroom, just like the rest of the house. I close the door behind myself then strip down, leaving my clothes on the counter.

I am going to burn those as soon as I get the chance.

I step into the shower and turn on the water, letting the coldness bite at my skin. I look around for some soap only to see several different body washes, conditioners, and shampoos.

Thankfully they are all separate and not a three in one. If I find a three in one in this bathroom I might block him.

I use one of the many body washes and clean myself up then rinse off. I turn off the water and dry myself off then get into the clothes Jasper gave me. I grab everything and leave the bathroom, re-entering Jasper's room.  Instead of the two fighting, Doughnut lying next to him while he lays out across the bottom of the bed.

"Your clothes are way to big for me" I say flapping the sleeves around. "This sweater is so long I could honestly go without the pants" I pull up the end of the sweater, showing my stomach a little, just as he looks over at me.

His phone slips from his hands smacking him right in the face.