chapter 3

Chapter 3

        I wake up to the sound of minions singing ba na na na and it signals me that its luke. I pick it up and answer quickly.

Hello

Hey

Hey luke

Did you just get up. He laughs at me knowing he can hear it in mg voice.

Yeah why?

Because we've been knocking on your door we thought u were dead remember we said we were going out for brunch with the boys

Oh shit.

Oh yeahhhhh um I'll let you in give me a second.

I hang up the phone looking in the mirror. A mess. Hair everywhere. So I run down unlock the door and run back up quickly holding luke doesn't see me.

" well good morning to you to! " he yells as I walk..  We'll run upstairs.

"Sorry look a mess and need to get ready! " I yell back as I close the door. I look at my hair puffy. So I hope in the shower and let it rinse. Once I hope out I get some black leggings and my arric monkeys shirt, and an army jacket I got from holister with black combat boots. I let my hair blow dry natural and apply some make up. I take one finale look in the mirror.

Presentable. I huff and walk out the door.

"U ready? " not looking up searching for my keys.

"Yeah, " he hops up and hold out my keys.

" I'm driving " he says laughing at me. Once I look up I notice he was stairing at me.

"What? Do I have toothpaste on my chin? Ughh" I huff as I go to look in the mirror. But before I move luke stops me.

" no its ... You look pretty" he says lookin down blushing. I blush as well

"Nah... Just something I threw together. " I say not looking up at him. To break the awakwardness I start to walk out the door. Before I walk out I hear him say something but k couldn't catch what it was so I just forgot about it.

The car ride over to the restraunt was hilarious. Me and luke would dance to every song that came on. The people around us thought we were crazy , we got stairs and odd looks but we just blow them off. When I was with luke the best of me was brought out.