Chapter 11

Spending my mornings in front of the toilet is not my favorite. Hair in a pony tail , sweat falling down my face, throat burning. I go to wash my face with cold water but as soon as I get up my stomche has a spasm and I collasp in front of he toilet.
Liquid pouring out of my mouth and a noise I can't stand to hear comes out with it. Fuck my life.

After sitting there for another 20 minutes i decide to get up. I flush the remains down the toilet and whipe my forehead.
Finally getting to wash my face with water.
I make my way down stairs to be greeted by Shelby bringin me some medicine to help and water.

I thank her and take it. I head over to the couch , Haley and emi looking as bad as me.

Emi holds up the case for the scary movie. I nodd my head not feeling like opening my mouth. I take a seat on the couch by myself. I take a deep breath and turn towards the TV.

After 2 hours of movies. I decide to get up. I make myself to the kitchen and grab a yogurt. All the girls are asleep on the couch. I walk up stairs and hop into the shower. I soak in the warm water for almost an hour knowing I provably left none for the girls.

I step out into a bathroom of fog. I whipe away the steam off of the mirror. A towel wrapped around my body and hair. I wash my hair and brush my teeth. The feeling of freshness coming over.

I quietly and slowly open up the bathroom door. I can hear one of the girls on the phone I think she's talking to one of the boys. I walk to the railing and peak over being careful not to be noticed.

"Yeah. The last day I got it , " Shelby SATs quickly turning her head towards where I am " I'll talk t-to you later grandma love you. " she quickly says and hangs up.

"Hey mack... Um... So.. How long heaved you been there? " she scratches her neck nervously.

" oh not long I just walked out of the bathroom." I pointed down the hall and looked like a breath of relief to her.

"Well imma go get dressed " I walk away realizing I'm still in a towel. Goose bumps covering my legs now.

I walk into my room and dry off. Not ncuh drying to do. I change into a black and blue bikini with a white cover up. I blow dry my hair and don't put any make up on.
As I search for my shies I hear a knock at my door. It opens and I turn to see shelby.

"Are you going to the beach." She asked poking her head though the door. I nod

" can I come with you" she asked. When I nod she walks through the door already dressed in her bathing suit. I laugh.

" well someone was ready " we both laugh and head downstairs. Shelby leaves a note saying that we are at the beach. Once I walk out me and shelby follow the trail to the beach.

The sand feeling hot from the afternoon sun. Shelby speaks up.

" so how are things between you and Luke." I turn to face her. I slightly smile but not ginualy.

" not how I want them to be. He was my best friend , we were insperable , and now its so awkward to be in the same room." I face the ground kick the sand from out under my feet.
We walk to the shore of the ocean. I point to indicate to walk.

As we walk she speaks up
" well he seemed really sad when you left" she looks up at me and I loom at her.

I don't reply she can see the hurt in my eyes.

" he likes you , and ad much SD you don't want to admit it but you like him too. you've grown up with each other , there's not way this wouldn't happen. I can see you miss him. " I still don't reply because I honestly didn't want to talk about it. Thus wasn't suppose to be about him. It was suppose to get my mind off of him and I was almost there.

"I'm sorry , " I look up

" no its just , ugh , I just dont wanna talk about it" I say frustrated at myself for not being able to talk about it . why couldn't I talk about it.

We make our way back to the spot in front of our house. We lay our stuff down and lay down with it.

I turn to see shelby putting on loads of sunscreen , and I laugh at her.

" what I burn easily, you and Ashton do the same thing laugh because y'all can tan so damb easy well not mr I tub red as a crab! "

I put my hands up in surrender when I see two people come from our house.

"We are here!!" They make their way over to Mr and Shelby. I whisper yo her not to bring up the subject. She nods in agreement

" have a nice sleep ? " I asked sarcastically it bring 4 in the afternoon.

They smile and turn to face me.then give me a death glare.

We sit out and talk for hours. When I get a call.

Kevin. ( the guy from the club)

I quickly turn it off and go back to talking with the girls. We sit and talk til we realize that its pitch black dark. We make our way back into the house all freezing cold.

I head to the kitchen to make me a cup of hot coco and then head to the living room.

I switch on the TV and of course e news is on. I sit stiring my coco when I hear
'5 seconds of summer' my head bolts up and see all the guys. It was a commercial for the kcas. I was honestly happy for them.

So I got my phone out , texting all the guys in a group chat.

Just saw your commercial for the kcas!! Congrats and better save me some slime! I miss yall.

I get a reply instantly.

From: penguin

I miss you too.