Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Its been a year since ive seen my best friend luke. He went away on tour with his 3 other band mates , they had gotten offered to go on tour with one direction. THE one direction. It did hurt to think that luke was leaving but it was his dream and he was amazing at it.

We were 4 when we first met, we hung out everyday , we would go into the woods or ride bikes around the coldasack. We did everything together we both broke our arm together juming out of the tree house his dad built.

One day we thought luke was moving far away so we made a promise to each other

That we would never forget each other.

"Promise me you won't forget me?" I asked " I cross mg heart" luke said as we both crossed our hearts and huged. Our mothers would laugh at us because he was just moving down the street. That how close me and luke were .

Now don't get me wrong I love seeing luke happy persuing his dream but it still hurr that I don't have my best friend anymore.

Penguin:
Hey! Quess what? :)

Me:
What?

By that time I hear a knock on the door, when they knock again more eager than the first time.

" I'm coming " I say as I have an annoyed look on my face but that soon changes when I see who it is.

I instantly wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"Luke I can't believe your here! "I lratically yell in excitement.

" I know I was so excited I haven't even been home yet ..." He says walking into my house.

" soo how was tour with the one direction!" I say as I sit down on the couch luke following.

" it was amazing you ought to have seen everything.." He went on and on about everything that happened from fan experiences to interviews.

I was still in shock from him auctully being home. I now realized how much I missed him. His eyes seem brighter, his smiler seems wider, and his confidence is better than ever. I'm not going to lie ever since 6th grade I've started to have feelings for luke, but I know that we are to close to be more than friends.

" mackenzie!" He waves his hands in front of me

" oh sorry.." I say as I blush him probably noticing I was staring at him

" so what have you been up to?" He asks as he makes himself comfortable.

" school , and work, and maybe a relationship..." I say as I look up at him. His jaw seemed to have clenced but quickly relaxed. ??

" .. But it was nothing I didn't really feel anything..." Nothing like I feel for you.
-------

After talking and catching up we realize that its 6 pm.

" woah I've gotta get home" he says getting up and giving me a hug.

" alright see ya soon luke!" I say an wave goodbye.

" oh tomorrow me and the boys are gonna go out for brunch would you like to come and meet the boys?" He yells/ asked from his car.

" I would love to luke! " I yell back and wave as he gets in his car and drives off.