Chapter 14

The plane ride is absolutely boring. Luke to my left leaning agianst the window asleep, Michael to my right cuddled to emi watching cat videos. I go to pull out my phone when I get a message from Shelby.

"Come here please" I get up to walk over to Shelby , Ashton gone to get food. As I sit I can see a worried look on her face. Sheo doesn't even speak she just hands me her phone. I take it and its opened to a message.

Unknown number
Hi Shelby , this is you doctor , Dr. Dubois. I have some issues to talk with you about as soon as you can. Come by my office no later than next week.
Have a nice day

I look up at Shelby.
" what's the problem?"

She takes a breath before he looks up at me.

"I went and got blood test and these are the results and by the sound of it something is wrong" I'm taken back by her words. If there's something wrong then we need to find out what it is before it gets worse.

" we need to go as soon as possible." I look at her , you can see the fear in here eyes.

"I was wondering if you could go with me , I don't want to bring Ashton or the boys into this until I know everything. I don't want them stressing out over me. " she plays with her fingers indicating she's nervous.

"Yeah I'll go but you are arpart of the family we have to take care of everyone.." I get interrupted by the intercome.

Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats the plane will be landing shortly thank you for flying this evening have a great night.