Chapter 4

I turn my head toward my door as I hear it skweak open. My eyes are still getting used to the lighting but I can still make out the person. Its luke. I lay my head back on the pillow as he walks in.

" good morning luke..." I say as I feel the bed sink in beside me.

" good morning kennie. " his morning voice sticking out. I could say it was a turn on, so raspy and thick , very sexy.

After just sitting there for a while I decide to get up knowing luke wasn't gonna leave me alone until I get up. As I sit up my body stretches. And a loud yawn escapes my lips. As I look over to luke he was stairing at me, but when I look up he quickly looks away.

I can see my reflection In my mirror by my door. I am a nasty mess. I quickly hop up fixing my hair. As I start to walk out of the door I notice luke isn't moving.

" you coming ?" I ask as I turn around. Its like a shot of realization hits him as he jolts up off the bed following behind me.

"... Mason called he was wants you to call him. " I can hear the streness in his voice. Like he's angry or something. Its not like he owns me anyway.
As I make my way to the phone I dial mason back.

"Hello"

Hey mason you called?

Oh yeah I was wondering if you would like to go out with me today, just a day of adventure and surprises.

I would love to

So its a date I'll pick you up in an hour see ya soon babe

Alright see you then
I hang up and look up to meet Luke's face. His jaw clenched , cheeks red, fist clenched.

He looks away and takes a deep breath
" who's. Mason." He askes not making any sort of eye contact

"A guy I'm talking to ... We started talking when you left for tour." Those words seemed to have torn him to shreads

"I have to go ..." With out another word he walks out slamming the door behind him.

What the fuck was his problem.

Me and mason arent dating but I do have feelings for him. He was the high school cool kid , someone I never thought would pay any attention to me. But he's really funny and an amazing guy. He helped me get my mind off of my pain from luke leaving, so since then we've been talking and movjne more towards a couple hopefully.

LUKES POV

I walk out of the door slamming it shut. How can she do this to me? We aren't even .... But how can..... Ugh she just can't go for him . why was I so stupid.

I'm driving down the street , my knuckles white from my hold of the wheel. My heart was acheaing. It felt like she was stabbing me in the chest again and again. My worst nightmare has just came true.

The girl I like has other feelings for another guy.

When I make it home I stomp upstairs Into my room. I slam my door and head for the drawer its in. As I pull out the letter I can still see the writing.

To Mackenzie <3

I open the letter  and skim my fingers over it. If only I actually gave it to her. I open the newly opened letter that I spilled my heart out onto. I was going to give this to her before I left for tour but of course I didn't .

Dear Mackenzie ,
          I can't believe that I'm auctually doing this but I couldn't leave for tour with out you knowing while I'm gone.
Mackenzie I like you. More than a friend. Ever since 6th grade I've had this feeling in my chest every time u walk by, every time you smile , every time I just picture your presence. Its just you.
     The way your hair falls perfectly down your shoulders, the way your smile can make my kneed weak, and your eyes. Those beautiful ocean blue eyes, every time I look into them I fall for you even more. And I know that this is wither gonna work or make it awkward as hell but even if it doesn't work I just want you to know that I will stop at nothing to be yours.

        Luke xx

After I finish I cruble up the price of paper and throw it across the room. Why does this have to be so complicated.

Seeing Mackenzie like another guy just tears me apart, but you know what 2 can play at this game.

MACKENZIES POV
Me and mason are heading back from our day date and it was amazing.

He took me onto the boardwalk and to the carnival and then for frozen yogurt. We ended our night at the park.

It was literally the best date ever. As we pull up into my driveway mason Says
"Mackenzie , I've had feelings for you for a long time and you are an amazing girl so will you please be my girlfriend? "
At first I was shocked , I was never the one someone like mason went after. So it really felt special.

" of course I would love to be your girlfriend"

NOOOOOOOOO!!! What do you think so far? I also have another story on my profile and would love for you to read it!!

Thabks for reading<3