Chapter 20

The car ride was full of laughs and giggles.

" ok so we have some news" Ashton called out getting everyone's attention.

" so you guys know how we've been doing covers on YouTube welllll Louis Tomlinson from one direction saw it and asked us to be their opening act on their tour !! " everyones freaking out one direction that's a huge deal

" congrats guys " comes from everyone in the car .

all the boys faces are lit up I'm in pure shock. They are going on tour . I look up at luke and smile.

" congrats " I say and he wraps one arm over my shoulder. The rest of the car ride was talking about what they plan on doing while me and luke kinda just had our own conversation

" how long have you had this planned " I turn to him

" actually ... Its been seen Shelbys was in the hospital " I smile as he turns to Mikey . I look at him before turning to look out the window.

Shelby hands me my clothes and I thank her as she scoots back into ashtons side.

" so how you been doing boo " i asked shelby as she turns back to look at me

" just getting back on to doing stuff is what I'm working on but I'm doing fine thanks for asking. " she smiles

" we need to have a just us day how about I take us to the movies tomorrow just like old times " she laughs

" yeah we need to catch up on our movies " she laughs. Me and shelby starting 2 years ago in 9th grade we would go to the movies every Friday night and then walk to the Mexican restraunt down the street.

I scoot back into my spot next to Luke and get on twitter. Not much going on except Bruce Jenner and caitlyn jenner. Its like how can a 60 year old woman look better than you.

I laugh and continue to scroll until we pull up into the driveway. I step out of the car with Luke's assistance of holding my clothes while I fix my dress.

" oh my gosh what is that smell" I look to like and he has a smirk on his face I walk into the house and my hand goes to my face.

Its my grandma. I run up to her and squeeze her. I haven't seen my grandma since I left my mom. Tears sting my eyes. She was the one whos house I would go to if anything got bad. She was like my mom.

" what are you doing here " I ask as I pull back

She doesn't answer but looks back behind me at Luke .

" really? Thank you so much Luke" I turn back to my grandma and come and sit with her on the couch.

" oh no honey I have to finish making your favorite meal" when she said that I knew exactly what she ment . she always made the potato soup. That's what I smelt

She gets up and heads into the kitchen and I follow to help set up the table.

While I finish putting out the last fork I call everyone for dinner

Everyone heads into the kitchen and takes a seat grandma sits on the end with me and Shelby right next to her with Luke and Ashton next to us. Then emi and Haley across from each other and Mikey and calum. The table is set with potato soup brocolli rolls and roast beef. It was what she cooked me for dinner the nights that I came over.