Chapter 24

1 week later.
We all sit in the car waiting , the boys
On the edge of their seats.

"What's going on " I say as they all shush me.
I look around at all the girls crammed into the car.

radio**

Annndddd welcome back lovely listeners to 108.6 the catch to hear a brand new single you've all been waiting for. So here it is 5 seconds of summer and she looks so perfect .

Then the radio starts to play their new song.

By the 2nd go round we are all singing along

HEYY HEEYYYYYY
HEYYY HEYYYYY
HEYYYYY

"That was amazing guys !" Everyone's smiling from ear to ear. It was honestly a great song... New ringtone.

We all step out of the car feeling the chill of the fall weather hit our skins.

" how about a celebratory dinner ... Because I'm starvinnggg " emi yells as we all go inside to change

" do you guys care if I bring someone along. " calum says as he skratchs the back of his neck.

Last week him and Haley decided to call it quits. After what had happened it never was the same between them so they ended it in a huge argument. Ever since then we haven't seen or heard from Haley. And it sucks because I thought she was a cool girl.

Me and luke head upstairs to my room and shut the door behind us.
I rummage through my closet to find something decent to wear.

I decide on leggings , a bluejean top and a scarf with white converse.

I look over to Luke who's rummaging through his suitcase and not succeeding .
"Its like I keep loosing all my clothes !" Luke closes his suitcase agervated " I might as well go naked."

" I wouldn't mind that .." He looks over to me and smiles. " but you can't"

" Luke you know you have more clothes in my closet , when I wash them I hang them up with my clothes."

I point to a while rack of his clothes in my closet. He gets up and heads over to the closet.

I laugh as he passes by taking gmy clothes and putting them on the bed. I start to take Luke's shit that I'm wearing off when luke grabs my attention .