chapter 12

Today was the last day before we leave for back home. Back the reality, back to the boys, back to nothing.

All of us girls wanted to go into town but Shelby was feeling sick.

" no no y'all go I'm going to start packing" she shews us out the front door. All objecting to leave her here but eventually allowed her to.

We walk into town,it being 4 blocks away. Today had to be the hottest day of all. I was wearing shorts and a crop top thats the 1975. With white converse.
Haley wearing black shorts and a nirvana shirt. And emi with high waisted shorts and a flannel.

Walking down the street we are all fanning ourselves. The sun beaming down the sound of the ocean filling our ears. We can basically taste the salt. When we finally make it into town we stop for some ice cream.
Sitting down the coldness of the chair feels amazing on my legs. Taking a lick of my cake mix ice cream haley speaks up.

" I'm miss the guys but I love it up here, " she laughs knowing she would rather stay here.
I nod in agreement.
" I'm ready I need my Mikey! " I raise my eyebrows knowing exactly what she ment. I don't know how she made it with out. .. Mikey .

" I don't know I really like it up here " the sypathtically smile. They all had boyfriends and I was single. The while situation was awkwards as hell. So I change the subject ad I stand up throwing away my almost gone ice cream melting down my hand.
They follow and we make our way into beach shops.

We head into lizard lounge first. Its filled with beach shirts and towels a basic beach shop.

We all get matching shists with a big lizard on the back. We get one for Shelby and pay. Walking out we are hit with the beaming sun. All outing our sunglasses on we make conversation.

" WE HAVE TO DO THIS!!," haley points at the bungee jumping .

A wide smile appears on my face. We go running towards the building getting so excited.

" 3 tickets for bungee jumping please ! " I sat and grab the tickets. The counter man , john, pointed us down the hall.

" second door on the right ud where you'll meet your instructor." We thank john and head down the hall. My nerves gettib to me. Hands starts sweating shivering, yrr still very excited.

Once we get gearded up and have a log so each about what you do to go up down left and right. With that we walk into a circular room. We stand in a circle getting ready to be blown up.

I breath in but then breath out qyicly with a squil. Escaping our lips as the wind jolts us up. I let go of emi and Haley's hand we all fly around.

Emi still couldn't figure out how to GI up and down so she was tuck sr the bottom me and Haley flying around in circles.

My stomach feeling Like it was filled with butterflies, the feeling of being weightless was soon ended as the wind starts to stop brunging us back down.

We laugh as we exit the building after weve changed.

"Emi you couldn't even get 4 feet off the ground werebt you listening . " haley asked as we start to head back to the house. It already getting dark. Being 6 pm, the street lights apear lighting up the city nights.
The silence is disrupted when emi gets a phone call.