Chapter 10

Day 1 of vacation.

I wake up today not remembering I'm on vacation. When it finally hits me I go ahead and hop into the shower. I shave all needed areas and wash my hair.
The sun beaming in through the windows. I get a knock on the door.

" are ya coming or what. " emi tells through the door. I smile and hop out of the shower. Quickly drying off and putting on my white bathing suit. I have walk out grabbing my cover up deciding to go barefoot.

"Vacationnn!!!! " Shelby yells from down stairs. I laugh at her. This is the time I will use to get to know Haley And Shelby. They got the wrong impression of me that night.

I do a little dance down the stairs making everyone laugh as I almost fall. I grip onto the railing and act if off as though I ment to do it.

Once we make it to the beach we all throw off our cover ups and run for the ocean. All jump in in splashing each other.

Since I was little I've always been scared of the ocean floor. I once stepped on something and it pinched me. I never knew what it was but it scared me. So whenever I go into the ocean I always like life my feet off the floor and kinda stay afloat with my arms. The girls noticed and Haley pointed it out.

" um... Kenzie.... " she pointed at me" is there something wrong?" She laughs as she finishes the sentence and the others join in.

" oh um I don't like touching the ocean floor, I once stepped on something and kinda been scared to... And its more fun to do this. " I laugh at myself , knowing I sound stupid.

After about 20 minuted of swimming I decided to get out and work on my tan. The other girls stay in the water.

I set my towel on the shair and pull my hair up into a loose bun.
I pop in my head phones and the weekend comes on. Just as I'm getting comfortable I feel a presence over me. I open up one eye expecting to see emi or any of the girls but I'm surprised when I see a guy.

No make up. In a bikini , you could say self conscious took over. My cheeks become red and I put my hands over my eyes shading them. I pull my headphones out and the guy speaks. .

" hi..um ... I'm sorry to disturb you but I can't miss the opportunity to speak to a beautiful girl like you.."
I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I couldn't get anything out NY mouth was just sitting open. Lookin like a damb fool. This guy has brown curly hair silky smooth, brown eyes, nice tone body but not to muscular.

" oh... Sorry my names Kevin. "

" Mackenzie " I say as I sit up in the chair allowing him to sit on the end of the chair.

" so what's a girl like you doing out here by herself." He questions me with the sense of flirting.