Chapter 5

* 2 weeks later*
Waking up the next morning I remember last night. I could honestly say it was the best night of my life. The way he smiled at me, the way he looked at me when I was talking. As I was thinking about him I get a message.

Group chat: from- emi
To- 7706281638, 6789263912, 7703672896, penguin!

Hey so I was thinking maybe we can all get together and have like a big dinner together at this really fancy restraint bring your gfs/ bfs

Me: um who is this ?

Oh I forgot this is emi! Michaels gf ! Sorry

No its fine who are these other people.

Everyone messages me their names and I save the numbers. So now I got everybody's number and getting free dinner what fun.

I thought about texting luke to come over and help me decide what I'm going to wear but ever since that night he's been very short with me. It was really making me mad and he wouldn't tell me why so I just blew it off. I did nothing wrong ...

So I decided to invite mason over. He arrives within 10 minutes and he helps me decide what to wear.

As I walk out of the bathroom in a skin tight black dress that has no back, that stops a little shorter that mid thigh, masons mouth is wide open.

"No nope not feeling it" I say quickly before walking back into the bathroom. Mason grabs my wrist before I can go any further.

" if you don't wear that dress , I will cry , u look hot babe! " he says looking up and down my body stopping at my hips and boobs. 

I smile and look down blushing. So I hang the dress up so it won't wrinkle before the dinner.
I change back into my sweatpants and tshirt and lay on my bed beside mason.

He wraps his arms around me turning the TV on. We decide to watch whats left of dance moms.

" well she's a bitch!" Mason says pointing at the screen. He was directing it towards Abby .

" yeah I know but she's an amazing dance teacher." I say looking up at him.

" if she gave the rest of these girls the same opportunities and praise as Maddie they would all be in music videos!" I could tell he was letting it actually get to him.
I giggle at his cuteness.
" calm down mason , its fine" he looks down at me and smiles. I starts laughing as he starts playing with my hair.
I love it when people play with me hair , when luke used to he would always.... Wait no stop Mackenzie stop thinking about him.