CHAPTER 8. TRIGGER

CHAPTER 8. Trigger

THIRD PERSON POV

Pirming nakaupo ang grupo ng limang kalalakihan sa itaas na parte ng cafeteria ng UGA habang nanonood sa LED screen ng mga kaganapan sa arena. Samantalang ang ilang miyembro ng mga ito ay live na nanonood sa arena.

DYNAST TEN
RANK 2: NIGHTMARE

Nagulat ang ilan sa kanila nang magpakilala ang babae bilang si Shadow. Samantalang ang tatlo naman ay bahagyang natawa sa palabas.

“What the hell?!” bulalas ng isa.

“Boss, hindi ba tayo pupunta sa arena?!” a naman ng isa pang new member nila sabay tingin sa pinuno.

“For what?” their leader responded with an indifferent tone.

NIGHTMARE LEADER
CODENAME: VOODOO (DUKE)

“To welcome back Shadow!” the newbie replied.

“Shadow who? That impostor?” Voodoo said.

“Pano ka nakakasiguro na impostor ‘yan?” tanong ng rookie member. Codename: Dustin

Tumawa ang ilang members ng Nightmare, particular sa tatlong kasama nilang founding members.

“Shadow... is not the leader of the Dark Lords.” sabi ng kanang kamay ni Voodoo na si X.

NIGHTMARE VICE-LEADER
CODENAME: X (DUKE)

Taka namang tumingin ang dalawang rookie sa leader.

“And she isn‘t someone who will work under someone... She is our supreme leader after all.” one of the founding members said, named Jax.

“But whether that person is Shadow or not, if she‘s detemined to use her name, then the Gangster Society will get even more chaotic...” Voodoo said. “Well, none of them is a huge threat to Shadow anyway.” he added.

“If there‘s a threat to Shadow, it must he him...” Jax said as he cocked his his head towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

All of them turned to that direction. The King and his group entered the cafeteria silently and found a seat just below and a few tables from the Nightmare‘s post.

Jax whistled. “They all have a babe for each other.” he said with a hint of jealousy.

“I agree... Sabi nila, wala daw talagang kayang sumalungat o bumangga kay King sa Marvel High. Everyone really tries to avoid messing with him.” wika ng isa pang rookie. Codename: Rocky

“Sana all.” Jax added in a bitter expression.

“He‘s the top dog of Marvel High after all. Even here in UGA. Why do you think he became the King and has been widely recognized in just a short period of time?” X replied.

The rookies nodded in agreement.

“It‘s strange. The King was really eager to find Shadow before, why did he stop?” Voodoo muttered, just enough for them to hear it.