yeah, i don't understand

mean it
♪lauv, lany♪

it was finally summer and jungwon went home from school relaxed. although he knew he'd soon have to start his part time jobs at the convenience store and the stationery shop near his house and that he would also have to start studying the subjects for next year as well as do his summer work, he decided that maybe it would be okay to relax for the first week of summer. as he layed on his bed still in his white shirt, red tie and blue jacket uniform, he heard his phone ring.

✆jay hyung✆

he smiled a little before answering the call

"hyung?"

"wonie, the guys and i are going to a noraebang... are you free?" he heard a few from the other side and knew they were from his 5 friends that were probably already drunk in fun.

"yeah, let me just get ready" he sat up in bed and waited for jay to respond.

"do i go pick you up?" he heard him take a sip of whatever he was drinking before asking.

"it's fine, i'll take the bus"

"you sure?"

"yeah, it's fine" he smiled as he sat leaning on his arm for support.

"okay then, we'll see you soon"

"okay, bye" with that jay hung up.

jungwon walked to his closet and grabbed something casual and comfortable to wear but half way through ended up still putting on a bit of lip tint and blush just like his friend sunoo had taught him.

"i look okay, right?" he didn't always do this type of stuff. if he went out with sunoo and riki, he would usually just go bare faced. with heeseung, sunghoon and jake it was the same.
"yeah, it looks okay" he replied to himself.
he checked himself in his full body mirror. he checked if his denim pants fit correctly. he checked if the white print tee with a teddy bear in the middle looked okay
the way it was too loose for him bothered him but it made him look cute and cool when it was tucked in and puffed out.
"yang jungwon, don't worry... this is not a date!" he told himself when he realized he was overthinking.

he quickly grabbed his keys, wallet, subway card, periwinkle blue hoodie that jay had previously gifted him and phone before leaving his room.

"wahh maeumi don't bite my pants" he said as he felt his pants being tugged at. he picked the cute white puppy and kissed him on the head before putting him down again.

"now, where's my lovely son going?" his mom asked entering the living room with her arms crossed.

"i'm going to a noraebang with my friends, you know jay hyung, heeseung hyung and the rest of the guys" he smiled almost in a way of acting cute.

"and who said you could?" she smiled mischeviously.

"you said i was old enough to go anywhere, legal, like three months ago" he giggled softly.

"oh, right! well have fun, baby, just don't come home late" she gave him a kiss on the forehead. sometimes late at night when he had stayed up late to study and was in bed listening to music, he'd cry that his mother was becoming older and somehow smaller.