your words, even your small hands everything are so special

20cm
♪tomorrow x together♪

it was 2 am by the time they finished their i know i love you secret menu. they lay on the green damp grass.

"can i... hold your hand?" jay asked jungwon coyly. jungwon giggled before giving jay his hand. they laid in silence.
they watched the stars twinkle in the night sky, they should be home and in bed but even if they're together at home, it feels warmer outside together than with people at bay.

"how did you know?" jungwon asked caressing jay's hand with his thumb.

"i felt butterflies"

"that's all?" they laughed at his bluntness.

"yup... i always thought you were more than just a friend" jungwon turned to look at jay.

"really?"

"yeah but you were always busy and i didn't wanna lose our friendship"

"everything worked out eventually, hyung" jungwon laid on jay's chest. jay giggled at his cute actions.

"we should get home, berry" jay said helping jungwon up.

"berry?"

"you'll know soon" he gave him a sweet half smile as they picked up before getting into jay's car.

✦✧✦

soon after they got home, the two went to sleep and then the next they awoke to the sound of their mother's arguing.

"what is going on?" jungwon yawned trying to escape jay's embrace.

"i dont know something about moving" he shrugged.

"wait, let go. i'll be right back" jay nodded as he let go and watched jungwon open and close the door quickly.

he waited as he heard the muffled voices of their mothers and jungwon.

after a while, jungwon came in looking disappointed.

"mom said she found a place and a better paying job here in seoul but your mom said we should stay but mom doesn't want to" jungwon said after closing the door behind him.

"

well, what do you think?"

"i dont know... i love living with you but too much of everything can be bad just as too much of us being together 24/7 can harm our relationship"

"it can also strengthen it but then again your mom has her reasoning and knows best so we can just hang out outside of living together" jungwon nodded.

✧✦✧

it was the following friday when jungwon's mom scheduled their move out date. they bought new furniture and it was a busy day. there were movers hired and the park's helped ms. yang and jungwon to set their new home. their new home was a nice apartment on the east side of seoul, it was closer to the park residency and it was closer to jungwon's high school as well as the university jay would be attending.
it was overall a good place which is why at the end of that day when they argued, jay's mom finally agreed.

"can i visit you often?" jay asked as the two were finally left alone in the semi empty room of jungwon's. he rubbed jungwon's arm slightly.

"of course" jungwon's heart started speeding up. he jay getting closer.

"yeah... can i do something?" he heard him breath near him.

"s-sure"

"are you sure?"

"i trust you more than anyone" finally he felt those warm lips again.
it felt nicer than the previous time when they were both under stress.

it was quick because they heard their mothers coming up the stairs and seperated quickly.
as soon as they came in they acted as if nothing happened.

"so do you think your room is good for studying?"

"yup, definitely" jungwon answered playing with his hands as he smiled. maybe it wasn't the best to hide themselves but to both, it was fun.

"what about your bed, is it comfy?"

"i dont know... we'd- I'd have to try it out" he eyed the older carefully after accidentally saying we'd.

"you're right should we have a sleep-"

"alright boys, it's time for lunch" thier mothers came and the two nodded

at the table, they ate kimchi jigae and as they ate they kicked under the table. today, they were being very brave.

"is there a problem, boys?" jungwon's mom asked concerned that the two had gotten into an argument.

"what do you mean?" jay asked politely as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"well you're kicking under the table" jungwon glanced at jay who looked down embarrassed.

"we were just being playful" their mom's nodded and the whole thing was brushed off quickly as they talked about other things.

the two boys went to jungwon's room after lunch and started unpacking his stuff. for the most part they were working in the midst of the noise from the box cutters, heavy grunts from lifting and heavy sighs.

"also dont do that again" jungwon told jay as he wipes sweat from his forehead.

"do what?"

"the foot thing, they're gonna find out sooner or later if you do" he said with a sigh at the end.

"find what out" he smirked playfully as he got closer to the younger who was too busy.

"you know..." he said slowly and in a whispering tone.
"hey- what-" he said when he felt arms wrap around his torso.

"mr. president, let go for just a little! it's summer, let's live"

"but your mom-"

"i know and if she kicks me out i can just live with Sunghoon"

"you'll be a third wheel, hyung" he turned to body to face jay who still hugged him.

"and it's fine as long as we have each other"

"is it really? I mean look at you, you have all these cool things and money"

"yeah but wouldn't i be sad without you-" they fell out of each other when the topic of conversation came into the room.