11. Bottled up Feelings

The next morning.

I pull back the curtain and climb out of my bunk. James is sitting at the round table eating breakfast. He stares over at me and pats his hand on the table for me to sit in front of him. I walk over to him and slowly sit down.
"It's only been two weeks and you already have him wrapped around your finger", he says.
I look at him confused, getting the feeling that James is about to tell me something that I didn't hear Kirk say last night because of Lars' loud snoring.
"Did you not hear everything that Kirk told me?" He asks.
I stare at him for a moment looking confused.
"He's in love with you", he whispers.

That part I already heard.

"And he said because it's too early to tell you yet it's driving him insane. He has sexual frustration and shit" he says, trying to hold back his laugh.

That part I definitely haven't heard.

"...sexual frustration?" I ask with a confused look on my face.
"Yeah, I suppose it would be his only way of showing you without saying. He got so used to groupies over the years and he knows you're not one so he's trying to hold back I guess", he says as he continues to eat his cereal.
"Well, I'm definitely not complaining that's for sure" I say jokingly, trying to break the awkwardness.
"Blake I'm serious, he really is in love with you and I don't think you realise how much" he replies, as I sit in silence not knowing what to say.
"Here he comes" he whispers, before quickly going back to eat his cereal.
Kirk opens the curtain and gets out. He notices me and James sitting at the table and gives him the "you better not have said anything to her" look.
I blush hard as he walks past the table smiling at me before going over to the kitchen to make coffee.

Lars and Jason get out from their bunks and walk over to the table. Lars fakes a dramatic yawn, stretching his arms out as he sits down beside me.
"It's a shame all that talking I heard last night made me lose so much sleep when we have a practice session on stage today" Lars says, trying to hint at the fact that he heard everything Kirk said.
"So" he continues, grinning creepily at me, "how did you sleep Blake?"
Kirk, standing topless with his coffee in his hand, taps him hard on the shoulder.
"Move, you're in my seat" Kirk says, lowering his voice as he motions with his thumb for Lars to get out of the seat.
"Shit man sorry, I didn't know", he says sarcastically and gets up to let Kirk sit beside me and I blush.

I can't help but feel nervous around Kirk after what James told me. He looks over to me with a smile as his piercings catch the beams of sunlight from outside. I blush as I look down and notice our bare legs pressed against each other. I'm already so wet as my eyes scan up over his tan, toned body with his tattoos on display. He is sitting close enough to me that the flames on his side could brush across the side of my body. I blush hard, realizing I have been staring at him hungrily and suddenly stand up from the table.
"Uh, I'm going to make breastfast what does everyone want?" I say as the guys look up at me with confused faces.
"Well, if you insist I'll have an omlete" says Lars and I roll my eyes.
"Anyone else want anything?"
"No thanks Blake", Jason replies.

I walk over to the fridge and grab the milk and eggs when I suddenly feel Kirk standing behind me.
"Blake".
I drop the eggs on the floor as I turn around to face him.
"Shit!" I say out loud.
"Fock, you just dropped my eggs!" Lars says, shouting over from the table.
I walk over to grab a paper towel from the counter and Kirk grabs my hand to stop me.
"Are you okay?" He asks quietly, staring at me with a concerned look on his face. I blush hard as I look up at him.
"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous about today", I reply.
"Sit down and I'll make you breakfast" he says, as he guides me over to the table.
"Lars make your own fucking omlete" he says.
"What did I do?" Lars replies.

I sit in silence as I watch Kirk make me breakfast. I can't stop thinking about what James told me. I want to tell him I love him too but James is right, it has only been two weeks and it would sound ridiculous.