27. Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll

Lars looks over at me with a smirk and we get up from the table before making our way in to a secluded hall

"Here", he hands me a tiny silver spoon from the inside pocket of his jacket. I take it from him before he grabs one of his own.
I watch as he carefully opens the bag, scooping some of the powder on to the spoon. He brings the spoon up to his nostril and quickly sniffs it up, letting it tingle for a moment before handing me the bag. I dip the spoon in and scoop up the cocaine before looking over at him reluctantly. I squeeze the opposite nostril with my finger and snort up the cocaine, shutting my eyes tight as the powder sucks in to my nasal cavity, feeling a pleasant numbness on my tongue and in my throat. I hand the bag back to him as I rub my nose.
"Nah you keep it, I've got plenty" he says, as he puts the tiny spoon in to his pocket before we make our way back to the VIP lounge.

Moments later, we leave the club and make our way back to the hotel. Kirk unlocks the door of our hotel room and I make my way in to the bedroom. I throw myself down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as I indulge in the feeling of my euphoria as it takes over me. I close my eyes, feeling every bodily sensation and emotion amplify. I feel the bed dip as Kirk lies down next to me and I open my eyes to look at him. A sudden wave of intense sadness builds up inside me. His lips move though I can't seem to hear anything come out from his mouth.
I close my eyes again, his voice fading to the back of my consciousness with my thoughts and feelings sounding louder than his words. I struggle to pay attention to him as my mind wanders off into an inner dialogue. I love this feeling. I feel free in myself. I'm so confident.

I open my eyes to suddenly find Kirk leaning over me. He stares into my eyes before slowly bringing his hand up to stroke my face. He leans down closer to me, allowing his lips to hover over mine for a moment before kissing me softly. I break away from his lips, staring up at him as my thoughts fill my head. I slowly slip myself out from underneath him and his eyebrows furrow. He looks over at me dauntingly for a moment. I'm not sure if he is speaking to me or not. My inner dialogue is too loud for me to hear him as I begin doubt how he feels for me.
I take off my dress, keeping my underwear and bra on before getting in to bed.
He looks at me as I lay on my back, staring blankly up at the ceiling as thoughts spin around my head. He gets up from the bed and takes off his clothes before getting in next to me. The bed shifts as he turns over on his side to face me. All I want to do is stare up at the ceiling, allowing the doubt to fill my mind. The dialogue in my head gets stronger as I allow the cocaine to intensify my thoughts. Why is he hiding his feelings from me? Maybe I misheard him on the bus that night.
"Blake, talk to me..."
I'm not sure I can talk, my mouth feels so numb. All I can do is lay here with my eyes closed, listening to my thoughts as they swirl around my head.

I don't know how much time has passed that I have been laying here. I suddenly feel Kirk moving restlessly next to me and I open my eyes. I allow them to adapt to the darkness as I look over to the side of his bed, only for it to be empty.
"K-Kirk?" I stutter, trying to get my words to leave my tongue as it tingles with numbness.
My eyes suddenly widen when I feel him getting between my legs from underneath the covers. He takes off my panties, throwing them out from the bed before his big hands grip on to my thighs, spreading my legs apart.
"Kir- oh f-fuck..." I stutter, my hands gripping tightly on to the bed when I feel his wet tongue dip inside my pussy.
My head begins to spin as he licks me, my chest rapidly raising up and down from the ravishing of his tongue. He dives into my pussy again and again before sucking on my clit. Every lick and swirl of his tongue intensifies, making me feel like I could float out of my body and in to other realms.
I jerk at the sensation as uncontrollable whimpers leave my mouth, my back arching so high that only my toes and my head are in contact with the bed.
"Fuck" I let out with a gasp of air, gripping tightly on to the headboard above me.

He starts to lose control of himself as he buries his face in me. He moans into my pussy, enjoying the flavour of me as my legs begin to shake, feeling like I could faint from the pleasure.
Every dip and curve of his tongue makes my entire body shutter. I scream out from the pleasure, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I shake uncontrollably. I'm not sure if I have came once or 10 times already. Maybe it's the cocaine but either way, it feels like I'm having an endless orgasm and he doesn't seem to be stopping.
He moans as I explode into his mouth, loving how my juices taste.
"Fuck baby" he growls as he pulls me closer to his face, making me whimper as he continues to swirl his tongue inside.
"Oh fuck" I cry, pulling the covers off the bed to find him between my legs, staring up at me with devotion as he makes me scream.
My head spins and I feel like I'm floating out of the room. He grunts, watching me as I squirm underneath his grip with my moans sounding like heaven to his ears. My breath quickens, tears falling down my face as he sucks hard on my clit, thrusting his fingers deep inside my pussy and curling them up against my g-spot. He never misses a beat, hitting all the right places inside me sending me to an even higher euphoria, making me feel worshipped.
He takes his fingers out of me, sucking up my fluids that cover his fingers before diving back into my pussy again. I cum in his mouth instantly and he swallows up my fluids before laying back down next to me on the bed.

Kirk's Perspective

I wake up the next morning with Blake asleep next to me. Something seemed different in her yesterday, I have a feeling that she knows something. But fuck...I can't tell her, I just can't. What is the use of saying those three words when we will only end up getting hurt in the end? We have spent a long few months together and we can see it in each other's eyes, it's like this instinctive knowing of what we both want to say.
It broke me last night to have her laying silently next to me on the bed. All I wanted to do in that moment was show her that I love her...
She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me before her mouth suddenly curls into a gentle smile. Fuck, I've never been more happy to see her smiling at me.
"Morning" I say, looking over at her as I lightly stroke her face.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Great", she answers and I lean in to kiss her on her forehead.
"We have to get ready to go to the airport. I'll call up room service while you get ready" I say, staring down at her for a moment, mesmerised by her beauty.
She's so fucking beautiful to me. I wish I could lay here forever with her, but I can't. Eventually, all good things come to an end...

Blake's Perspective

We fly over to Seattle in Kirk's private jet. I sit alone next to the window as Kirk gets up and makes his way over to James. They seem to be whispering about something. I stare at them for a moment and Kirk suddenly glances over at me.
"Hey girl" Cassandra says, instantly blocking my view as she takes Kirk's seat next to me.
"You're not looking too happy" she adds, looking over at me as I fixate my view on the clouds outside. I sigh.
"I don't know anymore Cassandra..."
"About what?"
"Kirk...there's a reason why he doesn't want to tell me how he feels about me" I answer, turning my face away from the window to look back at her.
"So you're still sure he loves you right?"
"Yeah I mean, he went down on me last night and it was...intense".
"Maybe he was spelling out 'I love you' with his tongue" she says jokingly, but maybe she's not entirely wrong about that.
I turn my face away from her and I look back out at the clouds as they gently pass beneath us.
"I just thought he would have told me by now. It feels like he is holding himself back for some reason", I reply.
"Well, it's just a matter of time..." she says and I turn to look at her as she continues.
"Like I said before, you can't hold back your feelings from the person that you're in love with. There will be a moment when he'll suddenly break. Just look at me and Lars".
"How is you and Lars?" I ask curiously and she looks over at me with a smirk.
"Best he ever fucked me was last night", she answers abruptly.
"He seems like he has changed".
"He's getting there. He's still taking cocaine but he said he wants to stop and I promised that I would help him".
My nose tingles as soon as I hear that word and I quickly glance down at my handbag.
"Uh...Cassandra?"
"Hm?"
"Kirk got Lars into cocaine right?"
Cassandra frowns, staring over at me for a moment before answering.
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"Lars brought it up in conversation at the club. I just didn't think Kirk would ever do drugs".
"Doesn't change how you feel about him does it? His somewhat chaotic past?"
I look past her and stare at Kirk on the other side of the aisle. He's so perfect. Everything about him.
I slowly shake my head.
"Not at all..."
"See, that's how you know you're in love", she says with a gentle smile.
"Anyway, I think I'll head back to my seat now. Kirk will probably want his seat back soon", she says as she gets to her feet.
"Remember, it's only a matter of time Blake. Mark my words" she adds, looking down at me sternly. I smile softly at her and she leaves to go back to her seat.
I stare at my handbag in front of me and bite the inside of my lip. I reach down to pick it up and set it on my lap before rummaging through. I pause for a moment, noticing the tiny white bag of columbian sugar laying at the bottom. I glance over at Kirk for a moment, seeing that he is still distracted by the guys. I look back down at the cocaine, feeling myself starting to become agitated. I need a hit...just one more. I grab it from my bag and subtly slide it into the front pocket of my jeans before getting up from my seat to go to the bathroom.