15. Pimp Daddy

We're on the road again, this time driving to LAX to fly out to Miami where the band will perform at the Hard Rock Stadium. The 3 days that we will be there, I promised myself that I would practice the riff until my fingers bleed if that's what it takes to perfect it. Kirk has taught me all that he could and I don't want him to feel burdened to help me anymore. Besides, it will be a nice surprise for the band when I finally tell them that I'm ready to perform.

A few minutes later, we arrive at the airport. The assistant pulls us in and stops next to the security guy standing in the window. He automatically waves us through and we drive in as the gates slide open. We pull up to a shiny black jet sitting next to the runway with two intimidating men dressed in suits, waiting for us. We get out of the Range Rover and the two men quickly run over to open to trunk of the car, grabbing our luggage.

Kirk takes out his cigar from the front pocket of his jacket and lights it before placing it between his lips. I can't help but stare at him next to me, watching as he puffs out the oak scented smoke that catches in the breeze and fills my nostrils. His stylish white hat, black leather blazer and piercings make him look like a beautiful gangster. He's so mouth watering.
"Do you notice anything about my plane that looks like me?" He asks, suddenly breaking me out of my trance.
"How can a plane look like you?" I say, looking over at him confused.
He takes another puff of his cigar before gripping it between his teeth and walks over to the plane. He points up at the pointy metal tip on the nose of the jet, referring to the piercing under his lip that I love so much.
"You really let your ego get the best of you" I respond, laughing.
He brings up his hand to his chest as if to feel wounded by my sarcastic comment and I follow behind the band as we walk up the steps in to the plane.
"This is awesome, I've never been in a private plane before", I say as I take a look around the cabin.

The interior is decorded with a brown and cream colour scheme. Walking up the aisle, cream coloured leather chairs sit on either side with a glossy wooden table in front of them and a large flatscreen TV on the wall.
I follow Kirk as we walk past a few leather seats before stopping at the ones in the back. He turns to face me, letting me take a seat next to the window before sitting down next to me.
An air hostess walks in to the cabin and hands out a menu to each of us.
"Here's your menu" she says, handing it over.
"Thank you" I reply, reaching over Kirk to take the menu from her.
"I will be back in a few minutes to take your order" she says with a smile, before walking away.
I look down at it for a moment, staring at the words across the front page and lift up my head to look over at Kirk.
"Are you serious?"
"What?" He responds, muffling through the cigar between his teeth.
"Do you really refer to yourself as Pimp Daddy?" I ask, pointing to the menu while laughing.
"Look at me" he says, spreading open his arms with the cigar hanging from the corner of his mouth.
I look him up and down. He does look like a pimp but an incredibly hot one. I smile and shake my head at him.
"You couldn't have made it more stereotypical with the cigar" I say, as I playfully grab it from his mouth.
"How do you even smoke this?" I ask curiously, playing with it between my fingers.
"Just breathe the smoke in to your mouth and take a minute to taste the flavour" he responds, "Have you never smoked before?"
"I've only ever smoked weed", I reply.
"Cigar has a nice flavour, try it".
I put it between my lips as he watches me, looking almost turned on to see me wrapping my wet lips where his mouth has been. I breathe the smoke in to my mouth and hold it for a few seconds before breathing it out.
"It tastes good, I wish it could get me high though" I reply jokingly, before putting it back into my mouth.
He moves close to me, giving me butterflies in my stomach as he looks intensely into my eyes. He slowly reaches out and takes the wet cigar from between my lips.
"It's a little wet" I say awkwardly, thinking he will quickly dab it with his shirt.
He stares at me and licks his bottom lip before putting it into his mouth. He takes a puff and seductively breathes out the woody smoke in my face. He is so sexy.
I blush and go back to read the menu as Kirk smokes lightly next to me.

An hour has passed and despite the fact that I'm sitting in a plumpy leather seat, I'm starting to feel stiff and sore. I stretch out my body, letting a moan escape my mouth as I reach my arms up above my head. I suddenly feel Kirk eyeing me from the brim of his glass as he takes a sip of his drink. His eyes move down my body, stretched out next to him. My tight tank top rides up my stomach as I stretch out my arms further. His grip tightens around his glass filled with ice and whiskey and subtly bites down on his lip.
"You look like you could use a massage" he suggests, looking like he is trying to hold back some sort of urge to do something else.
"Yeah, that would be great actually", I reply.
"Turn around" he says, as he sets down his glass on the table.
I turn around in my seat and he moves closer behind me. He starts to move his hand slowly up and down my back, giving me goosebumps.
"Where is it sore?" He asks.
"My lower back", I reply.
He slightly lifts up my tank top and rubs his hands in small circles on my lower back. I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and it sends chills through my body.
"You're so good at that", I say.
"I'm good at other things too" he replies, while I sense a smirk creeping across his face.
"Yes, right there" I say, as he rubs into the knot.
"Fuck, you're so tense" he says, rubbing more firmly.
And I'm so wet too...
I let out a releaving moan and I sense him smirking behind me again. His hand starts to slowly move down a little further. I suddenly feel the tip of his fingers reach in to the waistband of my shorts and I gasp as he massages down lower to my back dimples.
"Can you two go and have sex somewhere else?" says Lars.
Kirk smirks and quickly takes his hand away. I blush and he straightens himself in his seat before taking another sip of his whiskey.

With 4 hours left until we reach Miami, I decide to take a nap. I make myself comfortable in my seat and close my eyes, listening to Kirk next to me as he swirls his ice and whiskey around in his glass.

(Kirk's perspective)

Blake is fast asleep next to me. I can't help but stare at her, she looks so gorgeous with her long golden hair falling around her face. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't having thoughts of pounding her in the toilet cubicle. Just as I was touching her for the first time, I couldn't help myself but slightly move my hands into her shorts. That body of hers I crave. It didn't help my sexual frustration when she was stretching out that sexy little body of hers next to me. I have been sexually frustrated for almost four weeks now and it's down to the fact that I am so in love with everything about this girl. It's taking every inch of strength inside me to not say those three words to her and all it is making me want to do is grab her and fuck her until she's weak. It's driving me crazy. Shit, she's moving over to me.

Her head falls on to my chest, as a soft moan escapes her mouth. Why does she do this to me?
Her arm suddenly wraps around my stomach. Her hand is so close to my dick and I bite down on my bottom lip. Fuck, she's killing me right now. I'm so hard from thinking about fucking her and I stay still in my seat, making sure her arm doesn't fall down further. I listen to her as she starts to mumble inaudibley.
"Kir- Kirk", she says softly.
I look down at her on my chest and she lightly jumps out of her sleep.
"Are you okay?" I ask, staring down at her.
She looks up at me with a flustered face, realising she has her arm wrapped around me.
"We- we were just.." she stutters, looking up at me with her little red face. She's so adorable.
"What?" I ask softly, moving in closer to her lips.
She blushes hard, staring up at me with her big brown eyes and quickly turns in her seat.
I know exactly what she was dreaming about because every morning I wake up the exact same way.