21. Making me Crazy

We walk out of the elevator and in to the lobby where the guys are sitting comfortably on the couch

We walk out of the elevator and in to the lobby where the guys are sitting comfortably on the couch. They notice me walking towards them and their eyes widen at the sight of me.
I notice as James gentley nudges Kirk beside him, mouthing "holy shit" and Kirk lifts up his head.
They all stare at me, making me nervously pull up the dress a little further to cover my cleavage and Cassandra quickly slaps my hand away.
We walk up to the guys as they stand to their feet and I look over at Kirk.
His eyes fall down over the curves of my body before resting at the sight of my hardened nipples. He subtly bites down on his lip and I blush hard before shyly looking away.

A few moments later, we arrive at the bar. The assistant pulls the us in to the lot and we get out of the Range Rover to make our way in to the club. It looks classy but still manages to stay casual with slightly dimmed lighting and the loud thumping of the music.
We walk past the crowd of dancers and make our way up to the VIP section that over looks the club.
James whispers something to the bouncer to which he responds with a slight nod, stepping to the side to let us past.
We take our seats on the velvet corner couch. I slip in beside Cassandra and Kirk takes a seat next to me as the guys follow in behind.
We talk for a minute, the guys rambling on about how great my performance was and that they're glad to have me on tour.
"I'm going to get drinks", James says as he gets up to leave the table.
"Want a drink?" Kirk asks, looking over to me.
"Yeah sure, I'll take a gin and tonic", I reply and he gets up to go over to the bar.
I suddenly feel Cassandra nudge me and I look over to her.
"His mouth is watering. He literally looks like he would crawl to you on his hands and knees if he had to", she says and I blush.
"I was going to say that you should tease him a little but to be honest, I don't even think you need to", she adds with a slight laugh.
"Shut up" I reply, once I notice Kirk and James walking back over with the drinks.
"Thanks", I say as I take the glass from Kirk's hand.

James sits back down on the other side of the couch as Kirk sits down next to me.
"To Blake, for an incredible performance tonight", James says as he holds up his glass in the air before we all clink ours together.
"To Blake", the rest of the guys say and I smile before looking over to Kirk.
He winks at me over the brim of his glass, staring at me with his hooded eyes while he takes a sip of his jack and coke. Fuck...he makes me weak at the knees.
I take a sip of my drink as I look back at him, drinking a little more to soothe the butterflies in my stomach. His leg presses up against mine and I feel his eyes staring down at my cleavage before he sets the glass down in front of him.

I get nervous as I notice his hand resting between his legs. I shake myself out of my dirty thoughts and cross my legs over, only for the delicate silk to slip up my thighs and reveal a little too much of my ass cheek, pressed next to Kirk's hip.
I blush and quickly uncross my legs before looking down at Kirk's hand again, noticing a buldge form in his leather pants.
I watch as he struggles to contain himself, slightly rubbing in to his throbbing cock, needing to be inside me. I suddenly feel a knot form in my stomach and I grab my gin and tonic, knocking almost half of the glass down my throat when I suddenly feel Cassandra nudge my arm for me to chill.
"Blake, what would you do if a guy wanted to sign you for a record label?" Jason asks, before taking a sip of his drink.
"Mm? Oh I-I don't know" I stutter, still feeling distracted by Kirk's growing buldge next to me.
"It might happen one day, you never know. You've got a talent and you really proved that to everyone tonight" James adds, his words going over my head as I take the last swing of my drink.
"You're done already?" Kirk says, looking over at me with his eyebrows raised as he watches me chug the alcohol before setting the empty glass down on the table.
"Do you want me to get you some more?" He asks.
"Mm? Oh n-no it's fine" I stutter as I stand up from the couch, subtly grabbing on to Cassandra's arm as I pull her over to the VIP bar with me.
"What's wrong with you?" She asks.
"Anything for you girls?" The bartender asks, as he makes his way over to us.
"Another gin and tonic for this one" Cassandra says, as she motions her head towards me.
"Coming right up", he replies before turning round to grab a glass.