23. Love is Scary

I wake up the next morning in Kirk's arms, holding me close to him. He feels even more protective of me after what happened, or what could've happened last night.
I take a moment to stare up at his face as he sleeps peacefully. I still can't believe what happened. He thinks that he scared me as I stood helpless, watching his fists smash against that guy's skull. But I wasn't scared. I was hit with the realisation of just how much I want him, how much I love him...that Kirk would go to extreme measures just to protect me.

I feel like I'm losing myself in this kind of love. His intensity moves me more than anything I have ever known.
I've never been in love before. I've never had the feeling of being desired by someone, for someone to look at me and to see the entire world. I never knew what it felt like to be touched, craved, consumed...until now. He's my first everything and he's changing my life...and it's funny that. It's funny how one small encounter can shift your life's dynamics.
I bring my hand up to his hair, gently dancing his curls between my fingers as I gaze up at his face.

Trying not to wake him from his sleep, I slowly slip myself out from underneath his grip and walk in to the bathroom. I decide to take a quick shower before we head off to the airport, this time flying off to New York City.
I take off my pajamas and throw them on to the floor before hopping in to the shower. I stand underneath the shower head for a moment, allowing the hot water to revitalise me as it runs through my hair and down my body.
I close my eyes and my brain suddenly flashes me with images of when Kirk fucked me in the women's bathroom. The sound of my muffled screams as Kirk held his hand over my mouth while he pounded himself inside me. How big he felt...how he filled me up with every inch of him as he held me in his tight, desperate grip. I bite down on my lip as my pussy starts to throb. He fucked me so hard that it makes me wonder how long he really bottled up his frustration for. I could barely even walk as we came out of the women's toilets.

Before I even realise it, my fingers are slowly running down my stomach and reaching for my pussy. I close my eyes as I begin to rub my clit in circles, getting lost in the thought of Kirk deep inside me. How his hard cock rammed against my g-spot and feeling it pulsate.
I moan and I dip my fingers in my pussy before suddenly frowning in disappointment like a child. My own fingers don't do justice, his are much bigger and can hit all the right spots and I let out a frustrated whimper.
"Can I join you?" Kirk says from behind me, his raspy voice echoing through the shower as he closes it behind him.
My eyes dart open and I turn round, quickly bringing up my arms to cover myself. I can feel a wave of heat rush over my face as he stares at me, a slight smirk forming in the corner of his mouth as he stands naked in front of me.
"What were you doing?" He asks, slowly walking over to me and my heart pounds in my chest.

My eyes trace down his naked body before stopping abruptly at the sight of his fully erect cock. It's so big... my eyes widen as I stare it with its bulging veins, precum already oozing out from the slit. That was inside me? I gulp, wondering how he managed to fit it all in.
"Blake?" He says, walking up to me as I stand wet and vulnerable underneath the shower head.
"Were you touching yourself?"
I swallow hard as he stands underneath the shower head with me. His curly black hair getting wet, looking like silk as the water drips down his face and his chest.
"I-I uhh...I was j-just..." I stutter, I can barely form a coherent sentence while he towers over me like this.
He smirks. I know he likes to see me get shy in front of him, it just gives him that much more dominance.
"Were you thinking about my cock inside you?" He whispers into my ear and I shutter, having another intense flash back of him pounding me and I can already feel myself starting to pant.

He traces my lower stomach with his fingertips and I begin to feel lighted headed as an intense wave of heat falls over me. Just from the thought of him inside me makes me weak at the knees.
"Tell me..." he whispers as his hand grips around his cock, holding an intensity in his eyes as he stares at me.
He starts to slowly move his hand back and forth along the length, squeezing out the precum from the tip as he lets out a dangerous moan. I swallow hard as I look away from him, trying to hide my blushed face.
He leans his body into me and I gasp as he rubs the tip of his cock against my clit. He squeezes out the precum against my pussy as his other hand grabs on to my chin, forcing me to look at him.
"Did I make you feel good baby girl?"
I breathe heavily, my chest rapidly raising up and down as thoughts of him fucking me flood my mind.
"Y-yes" I stutter, my eyes closed as I feel my head beginning to spin.
He reaches down to my arms covering my chest and grabs on to my wrists.
"Don't ever feel like you have to cover yourself for me", he says softly.
He slowly takes my arms away from my chest. I blush as he stares down at my breasts before gradually moving his focus down to my dripping pussy.
He lifts his head up and gazes at me, shaking his head in disbelief as he brings up his hand to hold my face. He stares deeply into my eyes as his thumb gently strokes my cheek.
"...what are you doing to me?" He whispers.