22. Bloody Hands

Kirk's Perspective

I can't help myself but stare at Blake. This girl...she scares me. She scares me because she's had my heart from the moment I met her in the diner. That was months ago and I've been in love with her ever since that it's driving me crazy. I promised myself that I would refrain from having sex with her yet here we are, standing in this bathroom after I just fucked the shit out of her. God, it felt so good have her in my arms...I don't think I have the strength to resist her anymore.

We head back to Cassandra and the guys, Blake staying close behind me as she tries to cover up her little flustered face. She looks so adorable trying to walk steadily on her feet.
Maybe I was too rough. I had so much frustration built up inside of me that as soon as I had her in my arms, I lost all control. That frustration is still there and it's never going to go away for as long as I bottle up those three words. But being inside her...fuck. It almost released all of that frustration, even just for a moment. But even sex isn't enough, neither will my words ever be enough just to tell her how much I love her.
"You two were gone for so long, where the fuck were you?" Lars asks, looking over at me as I slide in to couch, Blake following in behind with her still messy hair. His eyes suddenly fixate on her.
"Oh" he says with a smirk, staring at her as her face turns bright red.
James takes a sip of his drink and sets the glass back down on the table before awkwardly clearing his throat.
"We should probably leave soon, our driver will be here in 5 minutes" he says, breaking the silence as I take a swing of my rum.
"Where's Cassandra?" Blake asks.
James points over to the VIP bar where she now has her tongue down the throat of that guy that touched Blake.
I can suddenly feel a heat of rage wash over me as I think back to him touching her. I don't even realise that I have my hand in a tight fist until Blake takes notice of it underneath table. I'm clenching it so hard that my knuckles are turning white.
"Are you okay?" She asks, looking at me with concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply, releasing my fist and quickly knocking the rest of my jack and coke down my throat.
I don't think I have ever felt such a strong desire to protect someone. The thought of anyone laying their hands on Blake makes me feel a dangerous level of anger that I have never felt before.

Moments later we make it outside and I take in a deep breath, feeling relieved to have made it out of the club without having murdered that guy.
"Our flight tomorrow is pretty early Blake, hope you won't lose sleep tonight", Lars says as he looks over at her with a sly grin before glancing over at me.
"Peter wants us a few hours earlier so we can rehearse as soon as we reach New York" James says, until we are suddenly interrupted by a furious shrieking coming from behind us.
"What the fuck, you sick asshole!" Cassandra shouts, bursting out of the club as the tall guy stumbles out drunkingly behind her.
"Cassandra what th- what happened?" Blake asks, rushing over to her while taking a few suspicious glances at the guy behind her.
"He tried to force himself on to me after I refused him backstage passes", she replies.
"What the fuck man?" Jason says.
I knew it. I knew there wasn't something right about him.
"Are you okay?" Blake asks, grabbing on to her and leading her over to the car.
"Yeah I'm fine, he wasn't able to do anything because he's too drunk anyway" Cassandra replies, staring back over at him warily with her arms crossed.
"I can't believe I was a fan of you guys, you're all just a bunch of fucking dicks" he slurs, his breath reeking of alcohol.
James walks over to him and pushes him hard on the chest, making him stumble backwards.
"You better watch your fucking mouth" he demands, lowering his voice to a threatening tone as he towers over him, James easily cutting off a few inches from his height.
"Dude, what's your fucking problem?" the guy slurs, still struggling to maintain his balance.
I notice James' hands forming into fists and I walk up behind him.
"James come on man, he's not worth it", I say as I pat him on the shoulders.
He holds an intense stare on the guy for a moment and slowly backs away.
I lead him over to the Range Rover with everyone else, patting him on the chest until he finally turns away from him.
"Maybe I'll just stick my dick in Blake Woods instead", he says and I stop suddenly at his words. He didn't just say what I thought he did...
A heat of fury rushes over my body and into my veins, my hands slowly turning into fists as I turn round to face him.
"What did you just fucking say?" I reply, feeling a knot of intense anger form in the pit of my stomach as I slowly walk over to him.
I stare at him intensely with rage, my veins bulging from my fists as he starts to stumble toward Blake. Don't you fucking dare go near her...
I can almost hear the loud shrill of a kettle boiling up as I feel my anger rising within me, intensifying before suddenly taking over me.
"Come here baby, let me put my di-"
Without hesitance or thought, my fist shoots out in front of me. I punch him so hard in the face that I knock him down on the hard concrete instantly.