1: Magic Ultraix

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: A story of how the Ultraix Club came to be as the fairies of Nebula M78 and how they gained their first transformations.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

KᏆᎡᎪ ᎻᏆᎷᎬY' ᏢᎾᏙ

It has been a normal day for me, as a member of the Night Raiders. Even though many years later, the organization is still active to keep an eye out to keep Japan safe.

As you may wonder who I am, Kira Himeya is my name. You guessed right, I am related to Jun Himeya who was a giant named Ultraman Nexus.

Ever since day one of being a Night Raider, I kept the secret of my last name and just saying my first name instead for people to call me.

I would have a feeling they would be shocked or something else if I told them about being related to a giant. Until one day, life changed when the Evoltruster came to my hands and a dream became a reality.

Walking through the empty hallways, my long brown hair in a low ponytail would sway around a bit side by side, I stopped for a second as a dream came up to me.

A vision of some device inside of an object calling out to me. Putting my hands towards it carefully, some force forced my hand to drag towards the device quickly.

Soon, it was in my grasp and a memory came back in her mind of her father standing right in front of her once holding the Evoltruster.

"Kira, my daughter, when time comes to hold the Evoltruster, you become a deunamist and become a hero." Her father spoke.

"Dad.." Kira softly mumbled as she looks down at the Evoltruster.

Waking up from the dream back to reality, the Evoltruster was still in my hands. It felt like some light is flowing through my whole entire body. I became... the next Nexus.

ᏚᎻᎪᏆᏞᎪ KᏌᎡᎬNᎪᏆ' ᏢᎾᏙ

Planet O-50, my home. A place where I feel calm and stress free, living with my father, Gai Kurenai, who was the planet's hero as Ultraman Orb. My mother, on the other hand, she was mentioned during my childhood a long time ago but never got a chance to meet her.

When four new giants came in the planet adding on to the O-50 family, I began to be nervous to get to know them better. Before, I was being a happy girl.

Looking at the Crusaders Peak mountain, there was a floating huge blue ring. Out of curiosity, I would want to try to climb up to the top without falling.

When time came, I approached the mountain. Looking up, it was tall from this angle and there is no turning back. Placing my hand on the first rock and my foot on the other, the challenge begins.

After struggling to climb up the tall mountain, I finally reached the top taking huge deep breaths in relief. Meanwhile on the bottom, there was Rosso, Blu, Girgio, and Fuma on the ground looking up seeing me on top.

As I approach the blue floating ring, it automatically opens up a ring like device to appear inside of it. It felt like the voice of light was accepting my courageous deed and I took that ring out from the light to accept the gift.

After holding the ring, a circular light emblem emerged out of my chest as a blue aura surrounded me causing my whole body to change. My braided hair was set loose and fairy wings appeared magically, it was visible even from the ground.

Looking at myself, my bravery changed my whole life from being shy to bold. Fierce just like the planet's first hero. Flying down to the other four on the surface, I became immediate friends with them and they accept me of who I am... as a magical hero.