2: First Fairy Transformation

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: After when Kira Himeya and Shaila Kurenai earned their new powers, they meet up in Alfea Fairy College and a first enemy encounter comes. They transform for the first time into their Ultra Fairy forms with the Evoltruster and Orb Ring.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

It had been couple weeks since both Kira Himeya and Shaila Kurenai earned their new powers, they had been practicing to get used to it.

One day, they get an invitation to become students of a magic college, Alfea. Both Kira and Shaila accepts as they pack their belongings and heads on out to Alfea in the magic dimension.

Upon arrival, the two are standing in front of the building outside. Before hand, they introduced themselves and became friends. This is the story of how they transformed for the first time:

"This is it, Kira. We are about to become fairy students." Shaila said.

"It is, perfect moment to escape reality. What I want is to smile again and become the happy girl I was before." Kira replied.

"Shall we head in?" Kira added on with a question.

"We shall." Shaila replied with a nod as the two walks in through the entrance of Alfea as its doors opens magically.

Upon arriving inside, there were many girls around the school's interior talking to each other. There was surprise showing on their faces seeing everything.

Time passes by as the two girls settles in to get used to the new life as a fairy college student. Until a sudden alien shadow approaches inside to find Kira and Shaila.

"Where are those two girls... the daughters of those giants." The alien looked around until it sees Kira and Shaila talk to each other. It starts to run towards them.

Hearing footsteps coming closer, Kira and Shaila turns around seeing the alien run towards them as they step aside to avoid it. Then, the alien named Barossa stared at them.

"An alien?! Since when did aliens comes to the magic dimension." Shaila said.

"That is a good question, but for now we have to worry about this." Kira pointed out.

"I found you two at last, the daughters of the light giants!!" Barossa yelled as it charges at the two with his sword in hand.

"It is go time!" Kira said as she takes out her Evolthruster.

"About time for our first battle." Shaila said as she takes out her Orb Ring.

Before Barossa got closer ready to swing its sword, Kira and Shaila activates their devices as a red and blue light beams above them. Barossa steps back and the other students were shocked as they all turn to where the light was shining.

The beam lifts Kira and Shaila lifts them up magically. "Ultraix!" The two shouts in sync as they transform into their ultra fairy forms after chanting the phrase.

"Kira, fairy of Nexus!"

"Shaila, fairy of Orb!"

"Our lights shine bright to the nebulas beyond, we are Ultraix Club!" Kira and Shaila yelled as the beam absorbed into their bodies.

After the transformation, their wings flap while in midair. The fairies of Nexus and Orb are born! Taking action, the two fairies charges at Alien Barossa battling it off with their magic.

After the battle, the Ultraix fairies won their first battle as Alien Barossa retreated away back into space. Landing on the ground safely, the two looks at each other with a nod and does the cross touch handshake and the other students who were watching applauds and cheers.

"What a good team we are." Shaila said.

"Yeah, we can call ourselves the Ultraix Club. It is the perfect name." Kira said as she finally smiles.

And now, their new story will be written as their adventures continues on and they will fight as the fairies of the ultras.