6: Super Believix Mode

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: As the fight continues on, Zagi is on the rise and he is the only one who concerns Kira the most. In order to battle this treat, Kira and Shaila has to find the power of Noa and upgrade their Believix powers. This story shows of how they get their new Believix mode.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

ᏌᏞᎢᏆᎷᎪᎢᎬ ᏃᎬᎡᎾ ᎷᎾᎠᎬ - ᏚᎻᎪᏆᏞᎪ

How this story of Shaila earning the super believix mode, it is simple to explain but also is tricky to earn it.

It all started when Kira told Shaila about the ultimate aegis shield. Its power would be perfect for her to use and can be useful in tough battles. But the thing is, an Ultra named Ultraman Zero has the abilities to use the aegis shield.

So Shaila had to ask her father who currently has that power and he said that Zero is the current user of the aegis shield. Then, she flies out to find Zero and ask him how she can get part of the ultimate aegis' power.

"Where is Zero, could be anywhere." Shaila said to herself while flying in the air.

While searching still, a red/blue/silver giant with yellow eyes is watching over a planet, sitting on a smooth surfaced rock. It was Zero, Ultraman Zero.

Shaila sees him at that planet. "There he is!" She said as she flies towards the planet. She then lands on the surface. "You must be Zero. I have come to talk about something important."

Zero looks at Shaila as he stood up. "Yo, it is me. What you want to talk about? Anything dangerous?"

"Well basically not that dangerous. My partner and I are facing a dark threat and Kira said that I need to find the aegis shield. Then, I asked my dad who has it and replied that you have it." Shaila started to explain. "How can I earn this power?"

He chuckles. "You really got a load full of words. Earning the power from the aegis shield was almost impossible when I first earned it. If you need it, you have to pass a simple test."

"A test?" Shaila is confused as she tilts her head.

"A test to show what your true power is. If you pass, I will give you a piece of the Ultimate Zero armor's power." Zero said. "Battle one on one with me, right here on this planet."

"What an offer you got, Zero." Shaila said. "I will challenge you to a duel and complete the test."

Zero walks up as he adjusts himself before the battle. "Challenge accepted. The test starts now."

Shaila goes into her fighting stance as she charges up magic energy to attack. "Here I come!" She exclaimed as she flies at Zero to begin the test.

Soon after the test, Shaila breaths heavily after catching up to Zero's fast speed and accuracy. But on the good side, she handled what she had to face.

"That was close-" Shaila said to herself.

"Well done out there." Zero said. "Your fighting skills impressed me. I will say that you passed the test."